“Delicious”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Outstanding food. I bought the cookbook when it first came out so I can bring a little bit of Elote Cafe to my kitchen. My family has loved every recipe.

Visited October 2012

“Puts the term "quality" at it's word”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

It's pretty hard to find a great place to eat in Sedona that even rates a 4 but to find a place that gets a 5 is impossible! I arrived here at 7 PM on a Saturday evening. I had noticed the many people standing in line & seated outside waiting for a table. I was told that it was an 1:15 min wait. It didn't bother me this time because I saw the crowd as eager to take a bite here as I was...it made my curiosity flare even more...my call time was as said. The hostesses & servers were very polite, conversational & knowledgable of the menu...My friend & I started with seafood tacos and guacamole dip as appetizers along with the complimentary chips & the best freshest salsa that i've ever had in the US...I ordered the lamb shank and the snapper dish...both completely savory endowed and enough lamb shank for dinner that night & for 2 people to eat for lunch the next day! Finally a wonderful restaurant to dine at that meets quality and quantity here in Sedona!

Oxnard, California
“A must!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had the best overall experience here. We arrived about 7:30 on a Friday and only waited about 30 minutes. We were seated at a communal table and got to visit with other travelers and hear their review of their food. I got the carne asada and it was sooooo good. My husband got the lamb shank and loved it. I wish this restaurant was in our city, we go all the time to try everything on the menu, we bought a cookbook and can't wait to start the cooking extravaganza.

• Visited October 2012
Sedona, Arizona
“Top Notch”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Truly authentic gourmet Mexican food. Great favors, fair pricing and an ever changing menu. No reservations so get there early and try the complimentary "house spiced" popcorn.

• Visited October 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Went here on the recommendation of Sam at Sedona Views and he did warn us that we would have to wait as they do not take reservations. We arrived at around 7. It was very busy and we were told it would be around a 30 - 40 minute wait for a table. However that was no great hardship as we ordered a margarita from the bar and went and sat on the terrace area to wait. Great margarita by the way. Got our table after 40 mins and the food was worth the wait. Our waitress was very good and suggested that we try the elote as a starter. We might not have chosen this ourselves but am glad as it was excellent. The rest of the food was equally as good.
Good food, good service and great buzz about the place.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Elote Cafe? Share your experiences!