“Delightful Proprietor/Great Views”
Review of Whitehouse Inn

Whitehouse Inn
Ranked #46 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed June 27, 2010

The proprietor of this hotel was very kind to us during our visit. The back porch views were exceptional and the price was unbeatable. We would recommend this hotel to any budget traveler.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 31, 2010

I stayed one night(second floor), but it was very nice!

-Location is very good
-room is very clean and wide
-view is also good
-kind staff
-cheap

I was satisfied ! Thank you very much!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2010

I was searching for a place that I could afford for 4 nights as I wanted time to really explore Sedona's vortexes and natural wonders. I also planned to day-trip to the Grand Canyon during the middle of my stay.
Staying here turned out to be one of the best travel decisions I have ever made.
The staff was not only friendly and helpful, they actually introduced me to sites and sights that I would have never discovered nor attempted to see on my own.
The motel is situated next door to a very good Thai restaurant and one of the best book and gift shops in Sedona.
The amenities included wifi, a refrigerator and a micro-wave oven.
Spring for the upgraded room and get a balcony that looks out on Thunder Rock.
I experienced substantial spiritual energy at the motel; my meditations there were only surpassed by those at Bell Rock.

Thanks Guys. I will return.

One caveat: Construction is going on at a site in the rear of the motel. There is some noise related to it in the day time. I was still able to meditate in my room during the day without a problem.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2010

Room spotless, linens cleanest ever, bed awesome, peaceful!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2010

We had a lovely view off our balcony of Thunder Mountain. This is not a luxury place but very comfortable, a little rickety in places. But the people are very friendly and helpful. Be sure to bring your hair dryer if you use one and a travel iron. The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay very much and spent most of our time sight seeing.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Ordinary, older simple place but has great personality largely due to the friendly local management. Rooms are clean and offered at reasonable and flexible costs. Thai Spices restaurant on the property is first rate. Location in west Sedona is a plus with easy access to nearby hiking trails, overlooks and restaurants along 89A.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2009

We had 3 rooms for 6 people at this time. It was second time for me staying in this motel. The owner is pretty much kind and helpful at any time for us. That was given to us more wonderful trip memory. The room is good enough to space styaing calm, relax and clean. and you can see the thunder mountain from the balcony. The price is very affordable! compare with any other motel in Sedona. And location is quite convenience going to anywhere, like to uptown or to Cathedral, Boynton and so on. (in this case you need a car of cause). Thai spaicy restaurant which is the most popular one is next door and Crystal magic (also good shop) is walk distance way. I love this motel !! and would stay again next time definitely.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends