All reviews room was clean office door grand canyon would stay again stayed nights motel beds balcony accommodations phoenix
Reviewed November 15, 2009

We had 3 rooms for 6 people at this time. It was second time for me staying in this motel. The owner is pretty much kind and helpful at any time for us. That was given to us more wonderful trip memory. The room is good enough to space styaing calm, relax and clean. and you can see the thunder mountain from the balcony. The price is very affordable! compare with any other motel in Sedona. And location is quite convenience going to anywhere, like to uptown or to Cathedral, Boynton and so on. (in this case you need a car of cause). Thai spaicy restaurant which is the most popular one is next door and Crystal magic (also good shop) is walk distance way. I love this motel !! and would stay again next time definitely.

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Dirty, filthy noisy!!! I was desperate and needed a place to stay in the middle of the night and WOW did I ever end up in a dump!! From the outside it looks OK, but once you get in the room, it is nasty! Be sure to keep your shoes on, because the carpet is squishy and sticky. It did have wifi.

Also, I unknowingly was placed in a room above a Thai restaurant - banging noises came from that restaurant ALL night long!!

DO NOT STAY HERE...you would be better off sleeping in your car!!

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank MountainDream
Reviewed September 28, 2007

Sedona is a place you can spend a lot of money, and if that is your goal, be my guest! But I chose to find reasonable accomodations and save my money for seeing the sites.
The White House Inn is a two story motel, which actually has some amazing views of the red rocks, among the best--given the price/value. It is not right downtown but centrally located to many of the sites. The rooms are simple very clean and have basic accomodations. The bathroom is pretty plain. But no complaints at all.
Hershel the manager is warm, friendly and very helpful, especially if you are very new to the area.
When I go back to Sedona I know I will stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Frose
Reviewed August 13, 2007

For the rate charged, I'd judge this place as 'above average'. Good value. I stayed there in early April 2007. Right on the main highway but didn't have any problem with road noise at all. The coffee was good and (I believe) I had a breakfast roll there too that was fresh and good. Nice proprietor.

Date of stay: April 2007
3  Thank TrippenTom
Reviewed June 18, 2007

We stay at the White House Inn, it is located about one and half miles from the main strip. It was very clean, had a great view of the Red Rock Mountains, and the rates were very reasonable.

The manager of the hotel was very friendly and helpful. It was located near all the attractions, and places to eat.

I would also recommend the Pink Jeep Tour as one that is worth the money, Take the Broken Arrow Trip it was very exciting.

I will return there again, and would stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2007