Whitehouse Inn
$180
$144
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$129
$209
$290
$281
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$285
  • Restaurant
$619
$510
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$109
$525
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanoffice doorthunder mountainwest sedonawill stay there againgreat tipseasy accessgrand canyonconvenient locationfirst floorstayed nightshiking trailsmotelbedsbalconymicrowaveamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was expecting a bit nicer place based on all the positive reviews. It was OK, good size room but definitely not nice, very dated, but seemed pretty clean.
The Thai restaurant connected to the hotel was the highlight... food was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank WestwardBound2013
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Intiially, you might think that this motel is a bit below par. The finishes are not of a high standard... but... don't let them put you off.
The rooms are large, clean and have all you need for a stay of a few days.
It is also close to a good supermarket so you can stock up on supplies.
The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We had a room that had a great view ofsome of the mountains. When you book, ask for a room numbered in the fourties. They are on the first floor and have a nice balcony at the rear... great spot for meals and refereshments.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adventurers049
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed for two nights to visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon, and we're very pleased with our stay here. The owner of the hotel is super friendly and seemed to be everywhere at the same time. One morning we were walking to our car and he spotted us and offered us fresh coffee. Definitely a great value in a very convenient location. Also the provided microwave and fridge was an added bonus!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Matt B
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed 5 nights April 2012 at Whitehouse Inn when travelling Arizona . I had a wonderful room with view to a red rock mountain. What I noticed was the very nice people at the reception with fresh coffee, pastries in the morning and so helpfull to a foreigner from Denmark travelling alone. I work all over the world and stay in 4 and 5 ***** hotels. So when I meet a friendliness at the reception with real people no uniform and not a welcome television screen with my name I feel really at home and that feels good.

Thank you and also thank you for fresh milk for my coffee :-)

Best regards
Githa Schultz
Copenhagen, Denmark

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We checked in in the middle of the night. Staff was very polite and fast at getting us checked in. Room was very spacious & had a nice view. Very clean. Bed was very comfortable - slept great. Room was quiet. Reasonable rate matched the room/environment. I forgot one of my electronics in the room & the staff took the initiative to called me & let me know it was there. They mailed it to me that day. I sent them a check after I got my package. Honest, caring people! I will stay there again on my next trip to Sedona.

• Stayed: May 2012