“Superb food, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Shallots Cafe - CLOSED

Shallots Cafe
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Superb food, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

I've eaten here three times so far. The food is always superb, and the staff is always friendly and professional. The atmosphere is pleasant. Definitely a new favorite.

Sedona, Arizona
“fantastic dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

we went with friends. took a cold bottle of white wine and had "dawn" as our waitress. a slow evening created great service and fantastic food. shallots appetizers, real fried chicken with a side of white, flavorful gravy. and the vegetables were full of fresh flavor. all locals, going back for more good food and service. this place is a west sedona gem.

Sedona, AZ
“Great addition to the Sedona scene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

My wife saw that this restaurant had replaced Dan's Bistro which we had liked. We decided to try Shallots after reading some good reviews. Our experience was excellent. The service was very professional in every way. My steak was delicious although done a bit more than the requested medium rare - but it was so tender, it tasted like medium rare. Normally I wouldn't comment on French fries, but these were as good as you could get at any fine bistro in Paris. My wife's shrimp and crab were very tasty. The pre-main salad was excellent with the blue cheese dressing. We will return with some friends to enjoy this nice restaurant again.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“New cafe was impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I recently went here based of the recommendation of a friend and it was great. All the food we tried was delicious and the staff was awesome. I recommend this place for anyone wanting to try something new in town

Apache Junction, Arizona
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped by for lunch and were pleased by a restaurant with excellent staff and quality food. My wife and I both tried the chicken cordon blue sandwich which was very good. The service is very good and the presentation was pleasing. We had our 3 year old grandson with us and while I wouldn't recommend this restaurant for very young children the staff was warm and accommodating to his needs. Compared to many Sedona restaurants that are low quality as a result of the non replete tourist crowd Shallots is quite good and worth the visit. We only wish that they were easier to see from the highway, their location has the restaurant blending into what looks like a nondescript strip mall.