“AWESOME PIZZA”

Famous Pizza
Ranked #88 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas
“AWESOME PIZZA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I ate here several times during my month long adventure in Sedona. I always just ordered by the slice. Two slices of combination pizza was $6.55 and you get a soda included. The slices were HUGE and it always hit the spot. I loved the hot sauces at the table too. You gotta try this place if you want pizza...

They also have amazing selection of craft beers including trappist monk selections.

ontario
“fantastic pizza and authentic Anchor Bar buffalo wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The pizza was the best I have ever eaten. 8 to 10 great draft beers and the surprise was the authentic Buffalo wings. Place was clean. Young staff was exceptional. This is a must if you visit Sedona and like pizza. Kept my promise guys! See you next fall.

Bloomington, MN
“Such a surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

We booked a weekend at The Ridge on Sedona's Golf Resort and felt like staying in for the first night after a long day of hiking. The Resort recommended Famous Pizza based on my request for a take out/delivery pizza but "not too bready." We went with Famous Pizza based on the recommendation and were not let down. Great sausage and mushroom with the most incredibly light crust. We will be having this again!

Santa Clarita, California
“Shoot me in the head”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I never write restaurant reviews. But, this was a complete joke. Take your children and run!!! I hereby rename this place INFAMOUS PIZZA. So, after waiting an hour for the pizza, I go up and ask what's the deal. The girl goes over, looks in the oven, nothing there. She looks on the cooling rack and finds a blackened hockey puck and begins to cut it. Seriously!!! It was BLACK on top! I say we wont accept it. Another employee says "we'll make you a new one" and starts making it. I ask him how long and he says 25 min! They offer to refund money and do. No apology accept "sorry about the pizza" as she hands money back. I have never seen a more poorly run restaurant. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! SAVE YOURSELVES!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Steve L
Hamilton
“Good pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Just dropped in out of the blue. Just a small store, with the one staff member sat outside chatting to his buddy. Guy followed us in and was reasonably pleasant taking out order. He started making the pizzeria and another guy materialized and finished it.

Turned out it was a very good pizza at a reasonable price. The draft be we had with it was very good too.

The seating are is small and drab with no atmosphere.

Suggest you order pizzeria to-go and eat it in your hotel room or car. This is more of a take out than a sit down restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Famous Pizza? Share your experiences!