“Great Views”
Review of Tii Gavo

Tii Gavo
Reserve with OpenTable
Tii Gavo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 89A
Description: Focusing on bold, vibrant flavors of foods indigenous to the region, this casual Southwestern restaurant features freshly prepared soups and salads, burgers and flatbreads, tacos and entrees -- enhanced by views of Boynton Canyon from the terraces and lounge. Tii Gavo offers one of the largest selections of Arizona made wines, as well as regionally crafted beers on tap, specialty cocktails and margaritas including the signature Prickly Pear margarita. The casual atmosphere at Tii Gavo marries a traditional Western tavern with the comfort of a residential Southwest desert theme. The restaurant features a circular exterior patio with fire pit where guests may dine by the warmth of an outdoor fire with striking views.
New Hyde Park, New York
“Great Views”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Ate at Tii Gavo in Enchantment Resport while staying there in August 2012. It was our first night there and we were pretty wiped out from a full day of travel - this was a nice relaxing dinner. The views and service were excellent, and the food was very good.

I cannot remember everyhting we ordered, but I remember alot of it - for appetizers, I thought the chips with the three dipping sauces was just OK, but my daughter got something called corn-off-the-cob which she loved. For our main courses, my wife got the fish enchiladas I think, and I got a steak, both were good but not great. Can't remember what my three kids offered, but AI do remeber they liked it and wanted to eat there again later in the week.

Service was excellent, and our server was able to offer us some helpful advise about hiking the Boynton Canyon trail the following day.

• Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You won't regret this location, food and genuine local staff”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

After a great hike on near by Bear Mountain; my family relaxed, enjoyed the food and drinks, soaked in this outrageous setting and felt at home with Tii Gavo. Quite a few selections and just good solid flavors all around. I don't need to say much more...try this restaurant at Enchantment Resort. We were not even staying there and we were treated with kind, knowledgeable and genuine staff. Next time my family is in town(we stay in Sedona for over 60 days a year for business)...we are considering this fine resort. I also want to mention this resort is located in Boynton Canyon, probably one of the most beautiful places in the U.S. Check it out!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“go for the ambiance”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We enjoyed Tii Gavo very much..the view from the outdoor eating area was great.. it is located at the Enchantment Resort in Sedona. It is a casual dining restaurant with excellent service and great food. We went their for dinner.. the best part is it is away from the main area of Sedona, and it is much quieter.. its actually in a residential area right near the mountains.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank sunbunnie2016
Brooklyn,new york
“Amazing view”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here after doing a 5 mile hike on one of the nearby trails. We sat on the outside patio and where mesmerized over the beauty that surrounded us. The stunning beauty of the red rocks took our breath away. The resturant had a nice selection of appetizers, salads, burgers. The guacamole was good and the salads large enough to share. Service was excellent.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank blogginBetty
SC
“Stunning views”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Good food, beautiful views from the patio. Service a bit slow.

Visited June 2012

Been to Tii Gavo? Share your experiences!