“Awesome, exhilarating and fun, fun, fun!”
Review of Red Rock Balloons

Red Rock Balloons
Ranked #7 of 93 Tours in Sedona
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Awesome, exhilarating and fun, fun, fun!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is an awesome adventure! It is well worth the price. The crew and support staff were wonderful, funny and professional. The post-flight brunch was a very nice touch. The views from the balloon were spectacular as well. The pilot takes you up, down and close to the formations. What a blast! And, I finally got to check this off of my bucket list.

Visited September 2013

Prescott, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Safe and fun!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

As a commercial balloon pilot from another region, I was impressed by Red Rock and the staff. I got up early just to watch their operation and learn how they flew Sedona. The landscape is stunning and the takeoff point a good one to take advantage of local winds and get a good chance at being close to interesting terrain. Phillip took time to talk and explain local conditions to an outsider. Thanks for that!
The whole operation ran smoothly and safely. I have 41 years flying and know safe when I see it.
Mark welcomed me to join in the post flight breakfast.... but I declined. That is for paying cusomters.
At any rate, pick this company and you should have a great time in Sedona.

2 Thank Flightlogic
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Can't think of more Scenic & Breathtakingly Beautiful place to go Hot Air Ballooning.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

From the gentle LiftOff to Peacefully gliding alongside the some of the Most Amazing Scenery Anywhere. The Miracle of the Red Rocks of Sedona. Red Rock Balloons is definitely the company to use in Sedona.

2 Thank TheBropher
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Top notch activity in Sedona.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was the highlight of a six day Sedona trip. My wife and I had never rode in a hot air balloon, but knew that was the place we wanted to do our first. We did our research has came up with two good choices, with Red Rock edging the alternative. All I can say is Mark, and Red Rock were fantastic and exceeded our high expectations. This was a very enjoyable trip due to the adventure, the scenery and the staff. I highly recommend this adventure. Since I never rode with the other alternative in town, I can only offer in comparison that Red Rock has the right to take off from a more rural location and offers a closer look at the rocks and the forest. But the views from both would be great. I cannot even think of a negative regarding this trip...except it was too short. But anything less than all day would be too short. Relative to the price I believe this adventure holds good value.

1 Thank InspectorWang
San Francisco, California, United States
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent staff, service, experience”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Right from hotel pick - up, Great humor by Phil, Mark, others, positive attitude, genuine comradrie. Very conscientious focused crew, people one would enjoy as neighbors, pilot Scott shared great info, including where he's hiked on the land below, building his own solo balloon, other events. Thrilled at sunrise, watching balloons being prepped, getting in basket horizontally, rising over Red Rock cliffs as dawn cast balloon shadows in the valley and on the cliffs. Great process with admin activities too, including mimosas,fresh, scrumptious breakfast goodies. Willing to do more than several times in a lifetime! Complimentary CD is nice, yet it's far better to do this in person, tipping point on viewing earth and sky in this venue.