“OMG! Poor management!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Fast Food, Mexican, American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Sedona
“OMG! Poor management!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I ate here by myself at 12:19 pm, so I had plenty of time to watch unhappy customers.

No five dollar bills for change, so everyone got ones (not a problem if the business got slammed at lunch, but it wasn't that busy -- this usually shows poor planning).

Eleven minutes to get my food even though only two orders in front of me (plus drive-thru), and I got a $5 box (2 & 1/2 strips, a biscuit and a plastic tub of mashed potatoes).

Drink area was a mess, out of salt, and you have to ask for the hot sauce (Taco Bell customers), 'cuz it's way behind the counter. The food deliverer always left prior to the customer picking up their food and the customers had to wait for them to return. The customer then got a Handful of sauce -- which most threw away up to half of the extras.

Two of the seven single customers I saw had incorrect orders and had to return for a re-do.

My guess is that the building-cost overhead is so great they can't afford good management (the employees, from what I saw were really trying and working hard).

I thought the owners of this Taco Bell/KFC were the ones that own TB in Cottonwood. But that TB in Cottonwood is, hands down, the best run fast food restaurant (not just TB, but all fast food restaurants) I've ever seen.

Owners: go learn what TB in Cottonwood is doing before this goes bankrupt and I lose my KFC/TB fix in Sedona!!

1 Thank Kevin H

Glendale, Arizona
“Take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

What a great place for a good take out meal at a good price. The young lady who took the order was very friendly and out going. The place is new and it was very clean and inviting.

Visited May 2014
Sedona, Arizona
“Wonderful kind hard working staff/crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I am glad they have brought taco bell kfc to Sedona !! The team is very pleasant and sweet I got my food quick as well very delicious I met one of the managers Joe he was very nice and full of smiles ! Keep it up you guys I will be back for chicken

• Visited February 2014
Sedona, Arizona
“Sixteen year olds running a million dollar franchise”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Went to KFC Taco Bell in Sedona at 6:45 pm and was told they were not taking orders because the drive through customers were priority and they we " out of chicken", I asked how soon they would have any chicken and was told by "Ernesto" that it may be 30 minutes... They took my taco order and just after another customer asked for her money back because she had been waiting 25 minutes for a salad, and they initially refused! I was incredulous, and insisted that they honor her request. I asked to have the general manager contact me and was refused. I called the KFC hotline and was given the typical "thanks for calling". No wonder this business is doomed to fail. This restaurant needs to be closed and intensive training in customer service and having chicken at dinner time should be a priority! Isn't that their business????

• Visited February 2014