“Italian basic” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pago's Pizzeria & Italian Cuisine

Pago's Pizzeria & Italian Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Haven, MI
“Italian basic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Food was basic Italian fare. Enjoyed the spinach Lasagne. Large portions. Wait staff was friendly. Easy walk from the hotel.

Visited January 2014

Martinez, California, United States
“I really wanted to give them a 4 but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

3=meets expectations, 4=exceeds. I really liked the ambiance of this place; it strikes me as a restaurant run by locals serving locals. Good prices for good portions, good menu selection and good food.
The service was really friendly, but, dang it, GLACIALLY slow. It was pretty busy at 630pm when we arrived, so I wasn't surprised when it took our server a little longer than optimum to get to us for our drink and then food orders. But those groups cleared out not much after that, and it was still a LONG time before our food came. The wife's BBQ chicken calzone was huge and delicious. My salmon was tasty but over cooked. The "antipasto" salad was a whole lot like a green salad. I like a green salad, but that's not was I was expecting.
Anyway, I think these folks have the right attitude; it's likely they had an off evening. I'd still recommend them.

Visited January 2014
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Simple: EAT AT PAGO'S”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

No Sedona trip is complete without eating AT LEAST one meal at Pago's! The calzones are to die for, especially the Chicken Alfredo Calzone! Come hungry, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
New Lenox, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great local pizza and Italian menu. Service was extremely fast and courteous. Easy to find. would stop again.

Visited December 2013
Philadelphia Suburbs
“Where am I? New York City???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Wow, what a pleasant find recommended by the concierge at the Hilton. It's about a 10 minute drive south of town but well worth it.

We had 11 people (all from the NE) ages 10-75 and they pleased everyone of us, which is very hard to to with this group. Excellent service, as they were very attentive.

We had chicken parm., baked ziti, stuffed shells, veal, calzone amd more. All very good or excellent. Salads and minestrone were also great and came out very fast.

We realized we were no longer in NYC when the bill came. Very reasonable prices. My brother in law even picked up the check, which trust me, was a first.

You won't be disappointed in this true neighborhood jem.

Visited December 2013