“Best around”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Frequently eat at Pago's and the service is always great, as is the food. Whether it is pizza, or veal parmignianna (am sure this is misspelled!) it is always good. My husband says it is the best since he left Chicago.!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We enjoyed a very good supper here, and the service was good. Food portions for the price were excellent. Nice menu with many choices.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were in Sadona for 2 nights and went to Pago's because we heard it was good as it was within walking of our hotel. I ordered the spaghetti and meat sauce and my wife had the manicotti, both were simply d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! The place is nice but nondescript, a typical family owned restaurant but the service was ever so personal as the waitress who was so busy still had time to ensure our food was okay and we were doing okay. How much did we enjoy it? Well, back we went for the best pizza of our trip the next night!
I never thought I would go to the same place both nights while in Sedona. I guess that tells you something!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Food was excellent and authentic. Atomosphere was just wonderfull. Great prices and fast service. Large servings.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just been to Pago's for a meal. It was ok but the restaurant lacks atmosphere. Not just from the surroundings but also from the staff who weren't really interested. The service wasn't bad, but a few smiles and a ' how are you? ' wouldn't have gone amiss.

The food was ok but given that the appetisers arrived 30 seconds after we ordered, suggests that they weren't freshly prepared. I understand that this is a family owned restaurant. They say the Italians love food and wine if that's the case I'm convinced these guys will eat elsewhere. Coz this was not proper Italian cooking. Where were the fresh herbs and soices, which cost next to nothing but add so much to the flavor? i guess they've been compromised by the tourist dollar.

The highlight of the meal was the local beer. A small pitcher of black butte porter for $10 gave 4 big glasses and was excellent.

All in all Pago's was ok, but sadly it lacked the few touches that would have made the service and more importantly the food worth going there for.