Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Peaceful shop

Stopped in here to look at crystals. Peaceful little shop in the center of town. Staff was helpful... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TammySchoof
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile
Excellent reading by Taerie, great selection of crystals

Sedona Crystal Vortex has 2 locations very close to each other. One offers aura photos. I had a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Marcia S
San Francisco, California

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
Sedona Vortex Tour
155 Reviews
from $98.26
from $218.60
from $100.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews psychic readings tarot cards fun shop jewelry stone gems aura information energy vortex concetta readers chakra browsing healing rocks knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Crystal Vortex has two locations within a few storefronts of each other. The biggest one is on the edge of Sinagua Plaza. The location is so very convenient. Although "readings" are available, we were shopping for jewelry items which we found here in abundance. A majority of the jewelry features beautiful gems and quality crystals but many loose crystals and gems are offered too.

The jewelry designs are exceptional and the quantity of jewelry can be overwhelming. You really need to go in there focused, maybe looking for a particular color or style and then zero in on options.

Everything is so nicely laid out, so very clean, and the couple behind the counter were so welcoming and there never was any pressure. They truly love what they do and their big smiles attest to that. I need a long time to make decisions so a repeat visit will be necessary.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank on_the_go_98765
Jovita F, Manager at Sedona Crystal Vortex, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you very much for this shining review! We'd like to know what we could have done to have earned 5 stars from you instead of only 4. Please let us know!

Reviewed July 1, 2018

I had a phone reading yesterday with Concetta to help me with an ongoing problem. She was so kind, compassionate, and spot-on with my concerns. Since talking with her, I feel better than I have in months. Thank you, Concetta!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank azcathy54
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly. Store was beautiful. Highly varied selection. Prices reasonable. They offer packs of unpolished crystals for $10 and highly unique items for thousands.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Iluvabug
Jovita F, Owner at Sedona Crystal Vortex, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you! We greatly appreciate you taking time to give us your positive feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We did our shopping on our last day in Sedona and took some time in this store. The Sedona Crystal Vortex had a lot of unique crystals and jewelry.

Date of experience: May 2018
Jovita F, Owner at Sedona Crystal Vortex, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it! Hope to see you again in Sedona.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I didn't really know what to expect. I was just out browsing in the different stores and saw the sign for a 30 min reading for $60. I figured that even if she was totally inaccurate or fake - I'd just lose $60. Well - it was the real thing. I never had a reading like this before. She did her own visualization first, then talked with my spirit guides, cast tarot, and then spread the tarot cards out from another deck for one more card. So, there were basically 4 separate readings....and they all kept coming referencing things that are going on & have been going on. They referenced some things that are in the future and how I might have to deal with them, but this was just a whole new experience for me. I've had "psychic readings" before - and they were not done by people like this.

I liked the store too. They have a lot of rocks and crystals! I seemed to think that their rock / crystal prices seem more reasonable than the prior store I was in - but unfortunately I already spent money at that place which was a little closer to the jeep tours. Come here first!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Inverary09
Jovita F, Manager at Sedona Crystal Vortex, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thank you for visiting with us and for your review of Kazandra. I will share this with her, she will be pleased I am sure :) We appreciate you stopping by!