Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Peaceful shop

Stopped in here to look at crystals. Peaceful little shop in the center of town. Staff was helpful... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
TammySchoof
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile
Excellent reading by Taerie, great selection of crystals

Sedona Crystal Vortex has 2 locations very close to each other. One offers aura photos. I had a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Marcia S
San Francisco, California

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
Sedona Vortex Tour
157 Reviews
from $98.26
from $218.60
from $100.00
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews psychic readings tarot cards fun shop jewelry stone gems aura information energy vortex concetta readers chakra browsing healing rocks knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2015 via mobile

when we come to sedona we always come home with a treasure of some sort this place is a treasure trove of beautiful rock and mineral specimens and lovely jewelry and books etc the staff are so warm and welcoming you can touch try on and find alot of things here with a energetic positive vibe and information about whatever stone etc you purchase we enjoyed looking at everything and finding this trip's treasure ❤️

2  Thank nanaof4sofar
Reviewed January 27, 2015

Going in you feel right at home! Is it the energy in the store or the people who work there? This store is like one stop shopping. What do you need, Psychic Readings, Aura Photography,Crystals,Gifts..name it. I suggest you get the Aura Photography then listen to the advice of Duncan or Naomi as to what to do next. People come to Sedona for a reason. The crystals are a part of it. When I spoke to Naomi and Duncan, they knew it all. Gave me advice like an old friend.Andrea was also a knowledgeable source. When the store got crowded(good places get the crowds) there was always someone around to help. Some places have one or two people working,,not here. They give the personal attention you want. Me, as a novice, left with a bundle of information about their store,the town and myself. Duncan,Naomi,Andrea, thank you for your help...Nicole and Marc were glad I brought them into your store...you made this Dad look good! When you visit their store, tell them, Sweeney from New Jersey sent you!

Date of experience: January 2015
7  Thank Montel38
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I have been here every time I visit Sedona, AZ and the service is extremely helpful and insightful. Each crystal comes with an explanation and when further information is needed the staff is just wonderful. Also, there is an adorable rescue dog, Michael, who makes the trip all worthwhile with his adorable personality. Also, had an aura reading on a previous visit and it was spot on!!! Love this place and will contiunue to visit and purchase on each visit. I was just there last week, and totally enjoyed my visit there.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank mototraveler20
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I really liked this store. The people are friendly. I had the most incredible reading and palm reading by CHAYA...Its a must to visit her...you will not be sorry...she is the real deal..for sure. you will know it the first 10 minutes you are in her presents. She is so funny too. She read my palm first for 15 min and she hit some real points that I am aware of . I had 15 min for a gypsy card reading...was not sure what it was but I was up for an adventure, I wanted to try a lot of different things while I was in Sedona. She first asked if I had any concerns and I said I did my concern was a family member...the reading was GREAT...beyond...great...It was so good and right on...that I called the next day to book 1.5 hr with her....I am so happy that I did....she told me so much more that I really needed to know. I would suggest to anyone to go to her...Call first and make the appointment.

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank solotraveler4149
Reviewed June 12, 2014

A store chock full of pretty stones and jewelry. The aura photos are a rip off. I think the intent is to say you're unbalanced so they can "balance" you. Probably not worth the time or money.

Date of experience: June 2014