“Very Good Takeout.”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The restaurant itself is fairly small with décor that is basic but friendly. We visited the restaurant to order a takeout. We found the menu although not huge was pretty varied with plenty of choice. The food was nice and hot when we opened it back where we were staying, admittedly this was only about 5 minutes away.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Small Thai restaurant within walking distance of Canyon Villa's Inn B and B. Good selection, excellent chef. We ate here on 3 occasions and each time the food and service could not be faulted

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The restaurant was busy when we arrived about 7pm on a Saturday evening. We opted to order take out, which was ready in about 25 minutes. Service was very friendly. We ordered salad rolls, chicken pad thai, coconut soup and stir fry entrée. All were generous portions which gave us ample leftovers for lunch. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Food was excellent, and the service was very fast. They were readily willing to make their dishes vegan or vegetarian. Highly recommend this place if you like Thai food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been to many Thai resturants so the food I got was ok-ok..but the service was great. There was just one lady serving at least 5 tables and when I walked in I had just 30 mins to eat and get outta there to catch a flight. I told her and she kindly served us within my time limit.

I greatly appreciate that kinda service and so glad I went there. Only cribbing that I wish the food was more authentic..or Thai-like!! so the 4 stars!

Been to Tara Thai? Share your experiences!