“Great Take Out”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The restaurant was busy when we arrived about 7pm on a Saturday evening. We opted to order take out, which was ready in about 25 minutes. Service was very friendly. We ordered salad rolls, chicken pad thai, coconut soup and stir fry entrée. All were generous portions which gave us ample leftovers for lunch. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Food was excellent, and the service was very fast. They were readily willing to make their dishes vegan or vegetarian. Highly recommend this place if you like Thai food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been to many Thai resturants so the food I got was ok-ok..but the service was great. There was just one lady serving at least 5 tables and when I walked in I had just 30 mins to eat and get outta there to catch a flight. I told her and she kindly served us within my time limit.

I greatly appreciate that kinda service and so glad I went there. Only cribbing that I wish the food was more authentic..or Thai-like!! so the 4 stars!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for the last 8 years. Well worth the drive from Phoenix. It's always a good experience. Everything on the menu is exceptional. #62 spicy seafood combination is the best. Panang curry, Pad Thai and Crispy Fish are personal favorites.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After going to the restaurant last evening...both my husband and I were sick all night after having the Duck......it was shocking since we have been going there since they opened.....we were there with friends and all our dinners were off...tasteless ...only the spring rolls were tasty....soup lacking flavor....chicken dry....curry was spicey but lacked flavor....Not a good food experience....NOT EVER GOING BACK

Been to Tara Thai? Share your experiences!