“Fast service, great Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tara Thai

Tara Thai
Ranked #61 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Fast service, great Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Food was excellent, and the service was very fast. They were readily willing to make their dishes vegan or vegetarian. Highly recommend this place if you like Thai food.

Visited September 2013

“Food was okay, service was great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been to many Thai resturants so the food I got was ok-ok..but the service was great. There was just one lady serving at least 5 tables and when I walked in I had just 30 mins to eat and get outta there to catch a flight. I told her and she kindly served us within my time limit.

I greatly appreciate that kinda service and so glad I went there. Only cribbing that I wish the food was more authentic..or Thai-like!! so the 4 stars!

• Visited August 2013
Anthem, Arizona
“Great Thai Dining.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for the last 8 years. Well worth the drive from Phoenix. It's always a good experience. Everything on the menu is exceptional. #62 spicy seafood combination is the best. Panang curry, Pad Thai and Crispy Fish are personal favorites.

• Visited August 2013
Sedona, Arizona, United States
“Beware of Bad Food.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

After going to the restaurant last evening...both my husband and I were sick all night after having the Duck......it was shocking since we have been going there since they opened.....we were there with friends and all our dinners were off...tasteless ...only the spring rolls were tasty....soup lacking flavor....chicken dry....curry was spicey but lacked flavor....Not a good food experience....NOT EVER GOING BACK

• Visited July 2013
Miami
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This restaurant has some of the best Thai food I have ever had. My wife and I travel to Sedona every year and we make it a purpose to stop by. The Sedona Heat wave dish is truly amazing and highly recommended. Great Food!

Visited May 2013