“Not much selection...”

Sedona Memories
Ranked #39 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
“Not much selection...”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was in Sedona on a tour while on vacation and a storekeeper recommended Sedona Memories because we didn't have time for a sit-down meal. I was a little disappointed over the very minimal menu selection (admittedly, I'm a little picky with sandwiches), but the bread was AMAZING!!! As I was eating my turkey and cheese on sesame bread, I was almost just wishing I'd bought a loaf of bread alone! A few "locals" were there when we went in, so you know it must be good - better than some of the more traditional touristy places along the main street. The girl working there was a bit of a turn off (chewing a mouth full of something with her mouth open when we were ordering) but she wasn't the one making the sandwiches so I tried to ignore it!

1 Thank ABB1976

Tionesta, Pennsylvania
“hidden gem! definitely worth finding!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

we would never had found this place (even though it's right in town) had we not been on a tour earlier that day. our guide told us about Sedona Memories and how the bread for the sandwiches is made fresh every day so we tracked it down for lunch. the bread was FRESH and the sandwiches are HUGE (I made the mistake of ordering one each for myself and my husband and we each could only eat half!). NOTE: they are only open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. when we were there @ 1:00 on a Monday, there was a long line, however it was definitely worth the wait!

Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
“Great sandwiches, but personality lacking”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We called in and ordered four sandwiches to be shared with eight of us. By calling in, we got a free cookie with each sandwich. The sandwiches were huge, and they were delicious. One-half was plenty for one person.

When I went to pick them up, there was a line out the door. However, because I had called in the order, I was able to walk right up to the counter and pick up our order.

I have marked the experience down a notch because the man who waiting on me, (I think he is the owner), was not the least bit friendly. A smile or "thank you" would have been nice.

Visited April 2013
San Diego
“A simple menu with outstanding food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a quiet place to split a sandwich and were glad we tried this spot. Shared the turkey with cranberry jam; the sprouts and sunflower seeds were a creative touch. Off the main street which allowed for a quiet spot to to enjoy the food. Would absolutely recommend just based on how fresh the bread was.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Why didn't I go here my first day in Sedona”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

If I had I would have come back every day. OMG the food is wonderful. I asked the cashier what was her favorite. She said the crab and the cook said chicken salad. I settled on Chicken salad with avocado, nuts, sprouts, fresh lettuce and homemade bread outta this world.

As others have said I could only eat half of the sandwich; the rest I had for dinner. I'm so sorry I'm leaving town tomorrow.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Sedona Memories? Share your experiences!