“Beat time ever”

$75.83*
Canyons and Cowboys from Sedona
Ranked #4 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Rock Western Jeep Tours has been Arizona’s leading “Original Cowboy Tour Company” for over 30 years. We offer thrilling and scenic jeep tours, horseback rides and group events. Experience Old West Hospitality on a 4x4 rugged Jeep Tour. With many spectacular Tours to choose from, you can select just the right experience! Also check out our adventurous Grand Canyon Tours from Sedona.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I took a tour with bobby at red rock jeep tour during summer time. And let me say he was such a nice funny entertaining cowboy guide. I had a wonderful time. He had taught me so many fun interesting facts about Sedona I loved it! He's the best of the best! -Jessica

1  Thank Jessica V

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a great time with Taz and Dan, two of the best and most knowledgeable tour guides in sedona. They gave us plenty of opportunity to test our photography skills while providing us with a little background on nearly all rock formations. The ride up over the bumpy terrain was a experience of its own. We had a ton of fun and must say this is something to experience.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

December 26th my extended family went on a tour. Despite the cold, blankets were provided and the seats were heated :) Our guides could not have been more entertaining, knowledgeable, and simply wonderful. The sites of Sedona are spectacular, but even better under the knowledge and care of our guides. Be sure to have your camera ready!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family of four took a tour with Debbie at Red Rock on a cold December morning. Exciting. Informational. Its well worth the fee because you get so much bang for your buck. It was cold in the shadows of the trails, but then Red Rock anticipates this and provides lap blankets for the tops of your legs and a heated seat under you. I recommend taking a knit hat or a scarf for your neck. You should know that I am writing this review because we've been home a week now and my kids are still talking about Debbie. She gave us a terrific tour. She provided humor, was easy going, and gave us a wealth of information about the Sedona landscape. In fact, we played a famous person guessing game in our hotel room 2 nites after the Red Rock Jeep Tour & Mrs. Sedona Schnebly was our best character, thanks to Debbie. Go with Red Rock, and ask for Debbie. You won't regret a minute of her tour.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We took the 3 hour tour on an overcast day. No matter Debbie knows her stuff and made the afternoon fun and educational telling cowboy stories and fun Indian folklore and facts. Lots of photo ops. Heated seats were a plus.

Been to Red Rock Jeep Tours? Share your experiences!