“The Vortex Tour by Mark is a wonderful experience.”

Red Rock Jeep Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$49.39*
and up
Sedona Red Rock Highlights Jeep Tour Including Cathedral Rock
Ranked #4 of 94 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Rock Western Jeep Tours has been Arizona’s leading “Original Cowboy Tour Company” for over 30 years. We offer thrilling and scenic jeep tours, horseback rides and group events. Experience Old West Hospitality on a 4x4 rugged Jeep Tour. With many spectacular Tours to choose from, you can select just the right experience! Also check out our adventurous Grand Canyon Tours from Sedona.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“The Vortex Tour by Mark is a wonderful experience.”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Mark Willner was my guide on our tour to the Vortexes. It was a great experience. The views are beautiful, and he showed us many different things I know most likely I wouldn't have noticed without him. It made my Sedona experience even better than I thought could be possible.

Visited July 2012

Lakeside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to spend my one day in Sedona.”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was traveling through Arizona, a one woman road trip so to speak. I drove down the 89A after spending the day at the Grand Canyon. I didn't know what I wanted to do but pulled over when I saw the Red Rock Jeep "bunk house". This isn't were they normally do business but they were super nice and accommodating. I booked the Sunset Rim tour. Diggy was my tour guide. He was exceptionally knowledgeable on the historical and geological aspects of the region. Diggy was also very accommodating of the amateur photographers in the jeep (myself included). He pick all the great photo ops and even timed certain stops to make sure we got the best light for our shots. He even took some great photos with our cameras to make sure we were in our own photos. Just a tip for the ladies; if you are endowed, wear your best bra (or even a sports bra). This is a bumpy ride, and you may be giving the men in the jeep quite the show. Also the Red Jeeps had seat warmers. Towards the end of the trip it was much appreciated. I would book another tour if I could stay longer.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kd L
wash dc
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great views, boring driver”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Strongly recommend this company, just don't accept Larry as your driver...we had Jim before he is full of interesting area factoids. Larry shares his personal life and spends the hours discussing astrological signs or his broken marriage. Thankfully views are fantastic.

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles
“Enjoyable Red Jeep Tour”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I made a solo vist to Sedona and wanted to combine a vortex tour with meeting new people. Much to my enjoyment, Mark Willner was my guide on a Red Jeep tour. He was very kind and excellent at explaining the energy at various vortex locations. I would recommend this company, and Mark, to anybody travelling to Sedona.

Visited October 2012
Pontiac, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bobby Rocks!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

What a fabulous way to see Sedona!!! Our guide was simply AWESOME! He knew the history of the area and was very interesting and fun to listen to. He made sure we got some amazing photos!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Visited November 2012

Been to Red Rock Jeep Tours? Share your experiences!