“Great views, boring driver”

Red Rock Jeep Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$98.26*
and up
Soldier Pass Trail from Sedona
Ranked #11 of 107 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Rock Western Jeep Tours has been Arizona’s leading “Original Cowboy Tour Company” for over 30 years. We offer thrilling and scenic jeep tours, horseback rides and group events. Experience Old West Hospitality on a 4x4 rugged Jeep Tour. With many spectacular Tours to choose from, you can select just the right experience! Also check out our adventurous Grand Canyon Tours from Sedona.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Strongly recommend this company, just don't accept Larry as your driver...we had Jim before he is full of interesting area factoids. Larry shares his personal life and spends the hours discussing astrological signs or his broken marriage. Thankfully views are fantastic.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,280)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I made a solo vist to Sedona and wanted to combine a vortex tour with meeting new people. Much to my enjoyment, Mark Willner was my guide on a Red Jeep tour. He was very kind and excellent at explaining the energy at various vortex locations. I would recommend this company, and Mark, to anybody travelling to Sedona.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

What a fabulous way to see Sedona!!! Our guide was simply AWESOME! He knew the history of the area and was very interesting and fun to listen to. He made sure we got some amazing photos!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My last visit to Sedona was exactly one year ago (11/11/11) but it is never too late to share appreciation for a special experience. Our guide that day was Bobby who is not only great company and very funny but has an extensive knowledge of the area and its history. My son & I took the Bear Wallow trip which provides a great overview of Sedona and its red rocks. Hopefully, I'll be back soon!

Lynn Harrigan