“Good Pizza”
Review of Oak Creek Brewery

Oak Creek Brewery
Ranked #50 of 158 things to do in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: The Kraus family came to Sedona in 1993 with all their worldly goods and a dream, to brew great fresh beer the way Fred learned at the Gasthausbrauerei Hufeisen, or Horseshoe Brewery, in the picturesque village of Pottenstein, Germany. The dream became reality when they opened the doors of Oak Creek Brewing Co. in west Sedona. Known to locals and tourists alike as the place to enjoy delicious handcrafted brews in a relaxed, unique setting.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went in search of a beer and pizza. The meat lovers pizza was awesome, so much so that we went back two days later. Only problem, doors were locked at 825pm even though they say seating is until 830. Clearly, business isn't important when you lock the doors early.

There are newer reviews for Oak Creek Brewery

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Best wings ever and amazing fries!!! Other than that I barely remember my entree, it was ok I guess because I can't remember it being bad. Good service. Good view.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went to the actual brewery off of coffepot and not the brewpub/eatery. Easy to miss if you aren't looking, it is off the main street. Small inside, nice seating out back. Tried the flight, which was 11 dollars. Eight tastes, some of the smallest glasses I have seen for a flight. Several of the beers were quite good, like the cherry wheat, the pale ale and the IPA. It was all serve yourself so go up to the bar to get the beer and take back to the table. Not the worst thing in the world, just a heads up. Would have been nice to know in advance. There is a hotdog and snack place in the brewery as well. Decent food!
Not a bad place, but after going to Four peaks and Sleepy Dog, this place fell a bit short. Beer was only available in growlers or 6 packs, which would have been great if I had some space in my luggage to take the beer home. A 22oz bomber would have been the ticket. Would definitely order the beer if offered elsewhere. I think I would visit the brewpub instead of the brewery.

1  Thank soccer01
Reviewed May 17, 2013

How to compare we we here twice, The first visit was a five,But yesterday for dinner was a wash what a difference in staffing.Wow the bell boys did most of the work the only time the waitress carne around was when it was time to get the check. The food was s little over priced for the quality My Wife had the salmon and I had the New York strip both we're ok . The beer is ok love the doc's pale ale as for going back No will try other places

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We have been going to this pub since we moved here and have always enjoyed the local flavor of clientele. Make no mistake, this is a joint with really good beer. We always try to enjoy the outdoor patio even though we do not smoke. It's cozy and serene and we enjoy watching the birds flitting around the bushes. We enjoy the fire when it's lit, too. Tip: Simon's offers really good gourmet hot dogs (vegan, too).