“Where the locals hang”
Review of Oak Creek Brewery

Oak Creek Brewery
Ranked #48 of 156 things to do in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: The Kraus family came to Sedona in 1993 with all their worldly goods and a dream, to brew great fresh beer the way Fred learned at the Gasthausbrauerei Hufeisen, or Horseshoe Brewery, in the picturesque village of Pottenstein, Germany. The dream became reality when they opened the doors of Oak Creek Brewing Co. in west Sedona. Known to locals and tourists alike as the place to enjoy delicious handcrafted brews in a relaxed, unique setting.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Where the locals hang”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great find. This place is a "joint" where the locals hang. It's just off the main drag. It was cool the night we went so they had the fire in the the firepit. Awesome beer and very friendly staff and customers. I highly recommend if you want to go somewhere unique while in Sedona.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Jasper, Georgia
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Enjoyed Visiting the Brewery Itself!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was nice going to the brewery itself to see where the beer is made and have a flight. They also have a limited selection of wine for those who do not drink beer. My husband enjoyed all the beer. They also provided complimentary peanuts and popcorn to go with the beer. It is a small place but we enjoyed it. There is also a window right when you walk in with a separate business that sold hot dogs and that type of food but we had already eaten so did not pay it much attention. I am betting they would allow you to bring the food inside to enjoy with your beer.

Visited February 2013
Columbia, MD USA
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Afternoon Brew”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We spent two Happy Hours at the brewery (not the restaurant). Enjoyed tasting the various brews (loved the Gold Ale, Nut Brown Ale and the Christmas Porter). Especially liked chatting with locals about the area. On our second visit we sat outside. Since it was cold there was a fire in the pit and we enjoyed chatting with whoever came by. Tuesday evenings are Drum Circle and Dancing evenings. We returned to enjoy the fabulous beats of the local drummers. Everyone - young, old, male, female - joined in and it was a great party. I'd recommend you try tasting Oak Creek Brews at the brewery. Fun place with great bar tenders and great beers. Very enjoyable!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Pat and Jim H
Vancouver, Canada
133 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Red Rocks, Brie & Rye, oh my!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you ever have the opportunity, I dare say privilege, of visiting this gem, please do yourself a favor and stop in. The food and service is fantastic!

We were greeted warmly by the hostess who was quite knowledgeable on the brewing methods done on site.(Me thinks she is the owner, perhaps?) She spoke of two unique winter beers, a mandarin wheat beer and a cherry-chocolate porter. Both were unbelievable! You must try one.

The food was better...if that is possible. I always order a Reuben if they have one and this place outdid itself both with the elegant marble rye and the leanest corned beef I had ever seen! Well done. My wife's burger have melted Brie on it and she could not finish it all...it was so big.

Service by Dave was excellent! Thanks for making our trip through Sedona that much better. He even helped us pronounce the name of the village where this brewery and other cool galleries are located. NOTE: The bathrooms here are very fine...both in design and cleanliness! You can tell the owners want only the best for their customers.

If we are ever by again, we will return...no doubt about it.

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great food & chocolate martini's!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

There was nothing I didn't like about the Oak Creek Brewery and have returned twice since our September visit. They had amazing fish and chips - and the chocolate martini is one of the best I've ever had. The atmosphere is comfortable and the staff is very friendly. I also had a yummy hamburger on one visit! Really goood!

Visited September 2012