“Makes me smile.”
Review of Snoopy Rock

Snoopy Rock
Ranked #31 of 125 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I ways chuckle when I see this formation. It is definitely Snoopy looking just like his famous dog house pose. If you look around you will see Lucy as well.

1  Thank Pastnajam
"mountains"
in 9 reviews
"highway"

Reviewed December 3, 2014

It does look like Snoopy! For real!

Perched at the start of Schnebly Hill Road, look up and there it is!

Love it - very quirky rock formation, as if manufactured by Disney! Ha ha! So cute! LOL!

2  Thank Lindsay-and-Neil
Reviewed November 30, 2014 via mobile

It took me a fair amount of time, but I did finally get it. But then I wondered why I was wasting my time looking for a cartoon character in some rocks. They are just rocks!

Reviewed November 23, 2014

It was soooo spiritual atmosphere, red clay and sky blue made us so relaxing and great atmosphere! You can meet Snoopy as long as you have a good eye!