Wyndham Sedona
$289
Official Site
$331
$319
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$285
$259
$694
$579
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
$229
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
$459
$399
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom deluxelumber yardtime sharepool and hot tubred rocksgrand canyonfull kitchenwasher and dryeractivity centersales pitchnice resortan updatedaily activitiescounter spacegreat vacationguest servicesdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2010

My g/f and her family and I stayed in a 2 bedroom here July 7th- 10th. Sedona is a great place and we love it alot! The resort itself was nice. The rooms were very roomy and accomodated the seven of us fine. We had a room on the ground floor which was a bonus because dragging luggage up flights of stairs in 100 degree heat is not my idea of fun.
The kitchen was nice and modern with a island in the middle and the master bedoom had a nice jaczzi hot tub. Everyone was happy with the accomodatins at first....

After being here for a short time we started noticing things wrong... the " free wifi" was down until the last day we were here.
The stove burners were disconnected, the TV was fuzzy, the safe in the room did not work. The fan in the bedroom when on, squeaked and sounded like two people doing stuff.. hint hint :)

However we were able to fix most of the problems and still enjoyed our time here. HOWEVER nobody enjoyed the bugs..not just any bug...KOOKAROCHAS!! or COCKROACHES!..outside and inside.
They love the desert heat I am told and in the summer can be a problem.

The Staff was ok.. at best they seem to be in slow motion most of the time. The lady at the front desk at check in was sorta strange, she kept starring at my g/f's daughter like she had never seen a kid before.
The activity dude was a cool. He and I chatted it up as he was originally from California too.

One thing that truley sucked was the resort wanted us to do a timeshare " walk through" meaning that there would be no free gifts and the conclusion of the tour. I am a timehare owner and they must have been been nuts if they thought I was gonna go for that.

The pool and hot tub at the resort are also pretty nice. We went at night and there were only a few peeps there.

I recommend hiiting the shops while here, and this resort is in a nice location sorta close to everything.
If you a outdoors man like me..try hiking to the rock formations like catheral rock..sugar loaf.. ect...
We went to Slide rock and to grasshopper point a huge sucess. Grasshopper point is a place you can cliff jump into pools of refreshingly cool water.
I also recommend you go on some kind of jeep tour. There is several and well worth it. If you do a timeshare tour you can usually get it for free :)

Only problem with visiting here time seems to fly..we love Sedona and would most likely stay here again!..Hopefully the bugs will be on vacation!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2010

The Front Desk staff seemed helpful, the pool was very nice, the workout room was very nice, the rooms were very nice and clean and comfortable. I would reccomend staying there, just don't forget anything in your room when you leave. My son left his brand new cell phone on the kitchen table when we checked out. We called 30 minutes later and the room had been cleaned and no one claims to have seen the phone. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Michaelpena1, General Manager at Wyndham Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2010

We know how disappointing it is when someone loses an article of value and cannot find it. We looked up and down for this cell phone including myself. We did do a lock audit to the door lock and investigated the matter with all who had access to the unit. All employees that had access were questioned and company procedures were followed. All employees at the Wyndham are tenured employees and undergo heavy background checks and continuous training to ensure our guest’s stay meets and/or exceeds their expectations. Our employees value their career and would not risk their livelihood on taking an article that does not belong to them. Always rest assured that our lost and found items remain in a locked area and only has management access. The resort is not liable for items that are not in our possession. We have a good track record with our lost and found and I am disappointed that we could not find this cell phone that was not in the unit as reported. I hope this family has recovered this item as many times there located at a later time and the resort is rarely notified.

Reviewed June 8, 2010

My husband and I have stayed at the Wyndham Sedona resort twice and have had a good experience both times. The Wyndham Sedona property is a smaller, more quaint site. We had a one bedroom/one bath unit the more recent time we visited Sedona and the room was perfect for our needs. We cooked our meals in the mini-kitchen and ate at the little dining table. The bed was super comfortable (all Wyndham beds we've experienced are!). We also used their free business center several times.
Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MTOATS
Reviewed April 6, 2010

WE are Wyndham owners, so we stay at a lot of Wyndham resorts. We stayed in a two bedroom, and had very nice ammenities. Two bathrooms two bedrooms, washer and dryer, stocked kitchen, jacuzzi, etc etc what we have been accustomed to staying with Wyndham.

This is not a fancy presidential resort type place. The rooms are just comfortable and have everything you would need for an extended stay, and they appeared to be very clean. The property was kept very clean too.

The down side was our deck. It faced a parking lot. There do not seem to be a lot of rooms with great views from their deck. Lots of the parking lot views. So I did not really feel like sitting out there staring at people parking their cars.

As far as ammenities go, the pool cleaning people were there maintaining all the time and there is a hottub. The pool is open 24 hours which was great because when you cant sleep at 3 am, why not go swim. There is a free computer room with printers, Wii game systems, then there is a game room too with table hockey etc. Seems to be lots of things to entertain.

The staff seemed friendly enough, and they seemed to remember us. There were a lot of older people staying here in March. With that in mind, I noticed a lady asking for help on the computer because she didn't know how to run her Wyndham accounts. I saw a staff member agree to go help. This is not an easy feat, so hats of to him. You will notice they have 2 crystal pineapples for being Wyndham hospitality winners. Although, I have always had good luck with Wyndham resorts...and I can walk into the Hawaii resort a year later, and walk up and they greet us by name without even seeing us for a year.

Timeshare sale they didnt bother us, because we are at the hgihest level, so they knew we wouldn't even bother. The keyless entry computer malfunctioned on our door, and had to be replaced. The maintenance men were pretty prompt. We talked to housekeeping one day, and it was actually the manager. He seems to have a really good work ethic and he is very customer oriented.

It was a nice time...is it my favorite Wyndham resort....probably not.......but it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank us2snorkel
Reviewed December 23, 2009

The resort complex is centrally located within easy drives to all sights and trails in the Sedona area. It is sprawling in that some units are are two blocks away from the centralized main lodge and pool are. Rooms are adequate, but furnishings are old and in desperate need of replacement. The sofa bed in the living room is very uncomfortable. We were able to hear conversation in adjoining units, doors closing and drawers closing as well as foot traffic in the unit above us.

The sales person that we dealt with, Todd, was very rude and falsified many facts to our chagrin. He wouldn't even shake hands when we told him we weren't interested...this after an opening statement saying that he wouldn't change whether we said yes or no. Very high pressure also despite what they call low key. We would recommend steering away from their presentation. We are owners at other resorts and their prices for the quality are extremely high and their maintenance fees are ridiculous when they don't properly maintain what the currently have. Todd also tries to sell you a book that he has written...what a joke. Todd is also poorly informed on the amenIties of the resort as he was completely unaware that their were grills to use on the property.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple