“Can't go wrong.”

Wyndham Sedona
Ranked #38 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Sedona is beautiful, and the Wyndham lets you take it all in. It's a short drive from the main part of town where most restaurants are and excursions leave from. There are several restaurants and a few bars within walking distance, too. After a long day of hiking, relax in the pool or hot tub. Listen to live music and roast marshmallows right on the pool deck. Sit on your balcony and watch the sunset over the redrocks while having a beer from the nearby brewery. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They can really help you get the most out of your trip. Just ask to not be in a room with a connecting door to another unit, as the doors are thin and you can hear your neighbors more than you will like. I will definitely visit sedona and stay at this Wyndham again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Rabajill

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This Wyndham resort was everything I've come to expect from Wyndham. The one bedroom unit was over 900 square feet with a large living room and oversized bedroom. Located in downtown Sedona, shopping was within walking distance. A side trip to Jerome, AZ is a must. Would visit again and again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob_101_10
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had two rooms connected on the first floor. We had no problems at all with this place. We stayed on the week of Christmas on December 2012. The rooms were clean, had a safe, and all staff were very courteous and friendly.
Our view was very calm and serene trees. We ate breakfast in the patio because we were impressed with scenery.
I booked this suite 6 months in advance.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We just came home from a week at Wyndham Sedona and I wish I was still there. The staff, the room, the area were all just superb. We went with friends of ours and stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The kitchen was fully loaded, separate baths for each bedroom and two outside sitting areas with spectacular views from both! The staff was there for every need and they were all pleasant and informative. I would definitely recommend Wyndham Sedona to any couple or friends wanting to get away from it all. It is marvelous!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I'm a timeshare owner with Wyndham so I was fortunate to stay at this place during our trip to Sedona. The staff (thanks Karla from Alaska!) and service was great! We (my husband and another couple) were comfortable in our spacious one bedroom deluxe room. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool along with the relaxing spa music. It is a great location, just off the main road and close to a grocery store, Walgreens, and restaurants. The view from our balcony was also amazing! I loved waking up every morning and soaking in the scenery of the red rocks while having a cup of tea. There are running trails near by. Our friends enjoyed a morning run each day we were there. My husband and I would love to stay here the next time we visit Sedona.

Room Tip: Pick the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The good:
1. Convenient location to the main drag with many dining/shopping/fueling options.
2. Far enough off the main drag so that it feels somewhat peaceful.
3. Great overall decoration and ambiance...I felt that our one bedroom unit (2522) had been recently remodeled.
4. Working appliances and well stocked/matching cookware and dishes.
5. Plenty of towels for bathing or use at the pool/hot tub.
6. Active staff interested in providing all the information they can about the resort and Sedona activities. Other than a few left messages on the phone, there was no timeshare pushiness.
7. Really nice pool and hot tub area, but, fire pits around the resort would be a nice touch.

The bad:
1. The heating/AC system in the unit makes an annoying "helicopter-like" whirring sound when it cycles. Some would treat it like "white noise". Too me, it was just NOISE, and I found it hard to sleep.
2. There is some sort of home improvement lot behind some of the buildings, including the one we were in, and there is the mechanical sound of palettes being loaded and bins being loudly open and shut during the early morning hours, which was also annoying.

Overall, I'd stay here again, but I'd request a room away from the warehouse and have them put me in a room with a different type of AC system.

By the way, if you are here to mountain bike or hike, grab an awesome map at a bikeshop called Over the Edge, just down the street. Picazzo's Pizza and Elote are great places to eat and there are grocery stores in the immediate vicinity.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SunriseAddicted
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This was our 2nd stay at this resort. I so understand why this resort has won "the crystal pineapple award" for customer satisfaction for many years in a row. The resort is nice, like most Wyndham resorts are. It's the customer service that puts Wyndham Sedona head and shoulders above the others.There is 0 pressure to attend a timeshare presentation or member update (this makes me WANT to attend one!) Any employee that you see on the property greets you with a smile. If you arrive early, they take your cell number and they actually do call if your room is ready early. This is a very relaxing, low key resort. We will return! One note, there are no elevators at this 2 story resort. If you have a problem with stairs, you might want to call ahead to give them a heads up, or mention it at check in.

• Stayed: February 2013