1. Convenient location to the main drag with many dining/shopping/fueling options.
2. Far enough off the main drag so that it feels somewhat peaceful.
3. Great overall decoration and ambiance...I felt that our one bedroom unit (2522) had been recently remodeled.
4. Working appliances and well stocked/matching cookware and dishes.
5. Plenty of towels for bathing or use at the pool/hot tub.
6. Active staff interested in providing all the information they can about the resort and Sedona activities. Other than a few left messages on the phone, there was no timeshare pushiness.
7. Really nice pool and hot tub area, but, fire pits around the resort would be a nice touch.
1. The heating/AC system in the unit makes an annoying "helicopter-like" whirring sound when it cycles. Some would treat it like "white noise". Too me, it was just NOISE, and I found it hard to sleep.
2. There is some sort of home improvement lot behind some of the buildings, including the one we were in, and there is the mechanical sound of palettes being loaded and bins being loudly open and shut during the early morning hours, which was also annoying.
Overall, I'd stay here again, but I'd request a room away from the warehouse and have them put me in a room with a different type of AC system.
By the way, if you are here to mountain bike or hike, grab an awesome map at a bikeshop called Over the Edge, just down the street. Picazzo's Pizza and Elote are great places to eat and there are grocery stores in the immediate vicinity.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Fairfield Sedona