“Glad we found it”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #11 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Soups, American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes, and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Williamsburg, Va
“Glad we found it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

After hiking all morning and shop browsing in uptown Sedona, we were famished. I searched for vegetarian restaurants in our location and we decided to try Wildflower. Lunch was delicious, two salads (wildflower and salmon), and two cups of vegetarian spinach and lentil soup. The view outside is awesome as well.

• Korean first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Quick, Fast Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We decided to stop at Wildflower our last day of vacation before heading to the airport in Phoenix. There were 13 of us meeting there and we were able to get a table quickly. It is very similar to a Panera Bread, maybe a little higher quality of food. The portions were huge, if I were not going home, I would have been able to take the remainder of my french toast home for breakfast the next morning. Only drawback was having to stand in line to order our food.

Orlando, Florida
“Great fresh food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

After a Pink Jeep Tour we asked for a lunch recommendation and our guide suggested Wildflower Bread Company. We were very pleasantly surprised with the fresh, flavorful food at very reasonable prices. We each had a soup, sandwich and cookie and loved everything we chose. I took home a muffin which I had for breakfast the next day. We returned for another lunch which was just as good. We would go again when in Sedona.

• Visited May 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Get take out and run to your favorite scenic spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hubby and I decided that for our 40th Anniversary we would do something we'd not done before. At the last minute we ran to Wildflower, got a couple of sandwiches, and desserts, took our bottle of champagne and sexy plastic cups and headed out to our favorite SECRET scenic spot to watch the sun go down. What a wonderful idea! As we drank our champagne from our very elegant plastic cups decorated with starfish, crabs and fish, we took in the glorious serenity that is Sedona. Bet idea in a long time with my sweetie at my side! Last year was the Turks and Caicos and special dinner near the beach, but I do believe I liked this year's better! Go figure!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wonderful breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was a great breakfast with a great view. Quick friendly service. Lots of options for fresh foods. The croissants are soft, buttery, and delicious. I love it when my made to order eggs are cooked right. Good coffee too!