“Our favorite place to eat in Sedona!”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #11 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes, and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Awesome menu and delicious ice tea! The salads are excellent. This restaurant is extremely busy. Many days they seemed to be understaffed.

There are newer reviews for Wildflower Bread Company

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fresh tasty food (sandwiches and salads) for a decent price. We went here twice during our week-long stay. Once for lunch and once for takeout to go back to our condo room. Enjoyed it both times, really friendly staff, some decent views (if you can get a coveted table by the window).

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This chain has great health(ier) salads, soups and sandwiches. Yummy garlic bread, too. The prices are moderate and fair.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We visit Sedona about every other year when we also go to Flagstaff to visit my wife's cousin and her husband. The food is always delicious. Although they also serve breakfast (may be breakfast sandwiches) we go there for lunch. We ate there twice on our last visit, and both were great. The first time I had the meatball sandwich - excellent. The 2n time I got soup and sandwich - Cream cheese potato soup and 1/2 almond chicken salad sandwich. Again excellent. This is a place that operates much like Panera or Paradise Bakery and Café, but I feel the food is many times better. You go to a counter, order and pay. You get your cup for your drink and a tag to put on your table. You get your drink (soft drink, tea, coffee, etc) and sit down while they fix you sandwich, etc. In the one in Sedona you can sit outside and look at the beautiful view of the red rocks.

Don't miss it.

Note: regarding my evaluation, there is no bar, so I don't know how to rate the "Bar Scene".

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband, mother and I visited Sedona for over a week, eating out almost every day. This was our favorite restaurant. We had various kinds of pasta, the Wildflower salad, chicken salad and several desserts. Everything was delicious. The place is clean, economical, not really crowded and has a great view from the outdoor dining area. I would recommend it to everyone.