“Yummy”

Ranked #10 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes, and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had banana walnut pancakes and steel cut oatmeal . Both excellent. Not the easiest place to find. It is behind the Chamber of Commerce.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Always crowded, but things move quickly. Great for a quick bite or pick up a loaf of bread. Excellent, helpful staff. Friendly, welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We went to dinner there one night, because neither of us were that hungry. I had the Emerald Spinach Salad, and my husband had a Caesar Salad and soup. All the food was very good and the salads were very fresh. Servicer was exremely fast.Nice place to go if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My wife and I stopped at Wildflower Bread Company twice while we were in Sedona. The food is fresh and very good. I had french toast which was very good and my wife had oat meal which came with fruit. The coffee was also very good and not as strong as Starbucks (next door). On another day I had an egg sandwich with cheese and bacon on ciabatta bread which was really good.

We highly reccomend Wildflower Bread Comapany while you're staying in Sedona.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Lots of bang for the buck. Large cafe with equally large breakfast treats as well as breads. A must stop at least one of you mornings.

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!