“Good sandwiches”

Ranked #10 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes, and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We met another couple here and each ate something different. Everyone enjoyed their sandwich or salad. The ingredients were very fresh. They have a nice patio and we sat and chatted for a couple hours. Very nice view from the patio. We highly recommend.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This place was a blast! Great menu, great selection, great view! Amazing bread that's hand made and it shows. I wish I could have brought some home. Our food was tasty both times we dined there. The samples of delicious Rye bread where a slice of heaven. The pretzel I bought traveled nicely all the way to the Grand Canyon. I'm kicking myself for not buying about 5 more of them. I thought the food had a very comfortable homemade flair to it; I hope you find that it fills your belly and your soul.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just like all the other reviewers. . . Just great and quick place to eat! The views are just beautiful!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We ate here a few times for breakfast. Both times the food was great. Place is very clean and staff is friendly. Home made bread is excellent. A must try.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ate lunch here, it is on site at the Hyatt. While this place is often packed, the lines move quickly and the food is always fresh and tasty.

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!