“Amazing Art Exhibition!”

Exposures International Gallery of Fine Art
Ranked #27 of 157 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed February 16, 2014

While I was at the Red Rock Spa my husband stumbled onto an art exhibit at Exposures. The exhibit featured numerous artists and the gallery offered a lovely spread of food, wine and non-alcoholic drinks free of charge while you enjoyed the exhibit. The art ranged in price from $500 to close to $100,000 and it was an eclectic grouping of artists so if you didn't like one style, you were bound to like another. Their were painting, statues of all sizes, wall hangings, jewelry and much more. It was like visiting a free art gallery and being treated like a celebrity.
Although we didn't pick up any pieces this time, we are sure to return next time we are in the area!

There are newer reviews for Exposures International Gallery of Fine Art

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our visit to the Exposures Gallery is a must when visiting Sedona. Their collections and display of various art forms is both extraordinary and compelling. Along with the collections of paintings and statuaries, there is a vibrance given off by the staff that welcomes a visitor. This is especially true of Lindsey Weidner who truly provided excellence in service to us when we spied and eventially purchased a marvelous cut glass composition. She has a degree in fine arts and demonstrated her diverse knowledge in the field to focus our thinking. We always make a point of visiting the gallery on our trips to Sedona. The collections seem to be consistently updated. The artists are beyond talented. Our visit to the area is always incomplete without a stop at our favorite shopping site. This superb retail location is a prime example of what premier texts in marketing cite as the ultimate experience in customer draw and satisfaction.
Art Hershey
Calabasas, CA

1  Thank Art H
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We have just visited Exposures for about the 10th time and just like everytime, the paintings, sculptures, glass, jewellery and photographs combine to overwhelm the senses. The welcome by Debbie and the team was exceptional. We have intoduced many friends to Sedona and Exposures and each time, the have felt the same as us - touched by the setting and the exhibits. Next year, we are bringing a party of 48 and taking away pieces by Rebecca Tobey and JD Challenger. Few places bring out the emotions like this place. How about opening a gallery in London?

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I dragged my husband to this gallery and he didn't want to leave. He's usually not big on "art", but something about the pieces in this gallery spoke to him and moved him. It is a stunning collection of art for all tastes. You can tell how much work and love is put into this gallery. I do wish I had more money so I could become a collector, but for now, I will just admire.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to this gallery for the first time in February 2013. This was the best gallery my father and I have ever set foot in. The paintings, bronzes and glass work, and one of a kind jewelry took my breath away. the price-tag on most items are not for the faint of heart but the staff was having just as much fun giving me an impromptu guided tour as in the sale of a small ring (or large statement sculpture). The works of art were exceptional.Being from Minnesota, we don't see this variety of works of in our local museums or galleries. Exposures opened my eyes to new ideas and interpretations of Native American art. This is a gem and anyone who visits Sedona should take the time to experience this one-of-a kind gallery. Heavily leans toward Native American art but there is generous representation of modern works, highly skilled jewelers and glass-works so all art lovers will be satisfied.. We loved it and it was a top memorable highlight of our vacation.