“An American treasure”

Exposures International Gallery of Fine Art
Ranked #29 of 157 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to this gallery for the first time in February 2013. This was the best gallery my father and I have ever set foot in. The paintings, bronzes and glass work, and one of a kind jewelry took my breath away. the price-tag on most items are not for the faint of heart but the staff was having just as much fun giving me an impromptu guided tour as in the sale of a small ring (or large statement sculpture). The works of art were exceptional.Being from Minnesota, we don't see this variety of works of in our local museums or galleries. Exposures opened my eyes to new ideas and interpretations of Native American art. This is a gem and anyone who visits Sedona should take the time to experience this one-of-a kind gallery. Heavily leans toward Native American art but there is generous representation of modern works, highly skilled jewelers and glass-works so all art lovers will be satisfied.. We loved it and it was a top memorable highlight of our vacation.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've been visiting this gallery for 15 years and it just gets better every time. Whether you are amazed by the paintings of Jd Challenger, photography of Martii (one of the owners); the sculpture of the Tobey's or Worrell, you will be amazed. You will also be enthralled by the passion shown by Marty & Diane Herman and their staff for the art they sell. There is no pressure for you to buy, just for you to enjoy. Once you start enjoying, you'll be wanting to buy - even if its just a catalogue.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

One of the best small galleries I've been to. If you're into art, just go! even if it's just to see Bill Worrell's shaman sculptures. A diverse and interesting range too.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Even if you Cannot afford to buy but just want to look its so beautiful from jewelry to sculptures !

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Every time we come to Sedona we have to stop at Exposures Art Gallery. It is an experience in itself by just browsing around the rooms. We were greeted by the owner Diane and she was lovely. So friendly and welcoming. If you want to see gorgeous sculptures, paintings and all sorts of other bewitching items be sure you stop here.

5  Thank peonyrose