“Lack of Integrity”
Review of Bearcloud Gallery

Bearcloud Gallery
Ranked #82 of 158 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I found a painting I loved and had it shipped to me back home. My order was messed up and Bearcloud refused to fix the mistake. I just want to say how disappointed I am in the way they do business. I have worked in sales and know that when an order is messed up, it should be fixed. This situation was not handled with honor or integrity on their part and that makes me very sad. I have read the 7 Fires book now and realize that every spiritual thing in that book is not what they he believes. His values are not congruent with his sales methods. It is very disappointing to know that such beautiful artwork now reminds me of the poor service and lack of integrity that I received from the gallery.

8  Thank Angela A
in 5 reviews
"necklace"
"spirit"

Reviewed December 31, 2011

We were THIS close to buying a Bearcloud glicee. I got goosebumps looking at each piece. We may end up purchasing one soon.

2  Thank Steven S
Reviewed December 23, 2011

If you are in Sedona you have to see Bearcloud's art and let him or his employees explain his art. YOU WON'T REGRET IT

2  Thank Senseifb
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I have been searching for a couple of years for a painting to hang on the wall in my office.
his art work is awesome and I found what I was looking for. It speaks to me in so many ways. Thank you Great Spirtits!!

2  Thank jct43
See more reviews
Reviewed November 26, 2010

I looked at Harmony for a year and now a copy hangs in my home. I never owned or cared about real art. Rod BearCloud has so much talent and knows that talent must be shared. His spiritual side shares so much about this man when your in his present you can feel the peace about him.

2  Thank Alice D

Been to Bearcloud Gallery? Share your experiences!