“Beautiful Place to Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Grace's Secret Garden B&B
Ranked #12 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Beautiful Place to Stay”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My Sisters, Mom and I stayed At Grace's Secret Garden for two nights. She has a gorgeous place that is peaceful, tranquil and has an absolute stunning view of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. She welcomed us with tea, and homemade pastries that was absolutely delicious. She advised us to what local cuisine was the best, and what trials and Hikes we should take. I have to say she knows the area extremely well, and her hospitality shows no bounds. Her home is Beautifully done; bright, open, and clean. The rooms/bathrooms were spacious and stocked with everything you could possibly need. Every morning was a big fancy breakfast full of conversation and food, that was wonderful (Her french toast and omelets are amazing). Grace really takes the time to know you and, looks out for you. She is truly wonderful and friendly, and her place is absolutely romantic, that I plan on going back with my Husband.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I spent a wonderul 3 nights with Grace (and her gorgeous dog!) in April 2014. From recommendations for restaurants and hikes to Wi-Fi, plug adaptors and cold medication, Grace could not have done more for us. Our room was lovely with a fabulous view and her breakfasts were amazing. Our stay with Grace really made our trip to Sedona and we cannot recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We arrived to fresh pastries, fresh coffee and tea. Grace has a thorough knowledge of what to do in Sedona, and the surrounding area, so you'll have lots of ideas and choices of activities. The room was perfect, quiet, immaculately clean, extremely comfortable. The bathroom was also amazing with a little chandelier above the sink even! Breakfast was so good, I ate all of mine and stole some of my husband's while he wasn't looking (had to store up for the upcoming Grand Canyon hike!) The fruit was so fresh, the variety good, the french toast was the best I've ever had. The scones were light and so tasty. Everything was this way. You won't leave hungry, for sure! Grace is the picture of hospitality, insightful, and just fun to talk to. If I ever go back to Sedona, or anywhere near it, I will stay there. Highly recommended.

Wurzburg, Germany
Reviewed April 28, 2014

For us it was our first B&B experience and it could not have been better. Some miles outside of Sedona's Center this place is peaceful and tranquil.The welcoming was very warm with nice homemade pastries, fresh coffee and tea. We got lots of information about what to do around Sedona and the recommendated places we went were great. Room was beautifully decorated, breakfast was just awsome and for each person individually prepared and chatting with Grace was very interesting.

Thank you Grace, for this nice stay. If we ever come again, we will stay longer.

Cristina, Thomas and Nico

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Long Island, NY
Reviewed April 20, 2014

first off the location is amazing. scenic views of some of sedona's top red rocks right from the front yard.
secondly, can't say enough about grace's hospitality. she gave a us a great list of places to visit in sedona and restaurants to go to. rooms look much nicer than the pictures show on the website. everything was clean and neat. food was amazing. fresh fruit, french toast made from croissants and fresh baked muffins and scones. what a treat!

Singapore
Reviewed March 28, 2014

If ever I met anyone who lived to the quality they were named after, it is GRACE!!
Her home is graceful, her hosting is graceful - she is full of grace. So sweet she is.
The first day we arrived, I was down with flu.I had called her when we were 15 mins away and she right away knew that I am not well. As soon as we reached her place she was out greeting us with her sparkling smile. Once inside, she had hot tea and cookies ready for us - insisting that hot tea will make me feel better and it sure did.
Her B n B is like literally HOME AWAY FROM HOME - no doubt about it - from room to food.
We stayed with our adult son in Serenity room - nicely decorated, comfortable bedding, chest, desk, TV, bar fridge, a rollout bed, nice size bath with plenty of clean towels, hair dryer.
I am not a "breakfast" person but she even tempted me to have her delicious scones and cookies. She dropped my son and hubby at Golf course next day as I was too lazy to get up at 7AM. That also in her car. Nothing beats that.
Location of her B n B is just outstanding - views and views n views! Quite. At night you can see stars, million of them, just stepping out in her beautiful Sedona style from yard.
She was very helpful pointing out great restaurants, good hikes, and shopping places around the area. She has in depth knowledge of the area that is helpful for guests.
Oh BTW, all ingredients she uses in her kitchen are organic! DELICIOUS!! YUMMY!!

Room Tip: She has 2 rooms - 3 people in big room and couple in small room. So if you are more then 3 then it m...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My amazing weekend at Grace’s Secret Garden was everything I was looking for in a getaway from Manhattan, on my own: quiet, relaxing but active and fun.

The house and location: the house is really beautiful, very clean and quiet. The views from the rooms – in all directions - are stunning. The rooms are beautifully decorated – and the white sheets were so nice that they worth mentioning here! The location is ideal: secluded but not really. It is very close (10 min driving) to all the attractions and the center of action but a bit on the side so that it is quiet and away from the more touristic crowded areas.

The hosts, breakfast and activities: Grace is very warm and fun and overall a great host! She and her husband helped me plan each of my days there with cool insights about everything! And they did choose the best trails for me, as I was hiking alone.

Grace is an excellent cook – and I am a foodie! She prepares wonderful dishes and her pancakes alone will make me come back

Bottom line: I plan to return to Grace's Secret Garden the soonest I can!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo