“Amazing solo getaway!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Grace's Secret Garden B&B
Ranked #11 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
New York, New York, United States
“Amazing solo getaway!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My amazing weekend at Grace’s Secret Garden was everything I was looking for in a getaway from Manhattan, on my own: quiet, relaxing but active and fun.

The house and location: the house is really beautiful, very clean and quiet. The views from the rooms – in all directions - are stunning. The rooms are beautifully decorated – and the white sheets were so nice that they worth mentioning here! The location is ideal: secluded but not really. It is very close (10 min driving) to all the attractions and the center of action but a bit on the side so that it is quiet and away from the more touristic crowded areas.

The hosts, breakfast and activities: Grace is very warm and fun and overall a great host! She and her husband helped me plan each of my days there with cool insights about everything! And they did choose the best trails for me, as I was hiking alone.

Grace is an excellent cook – and I am a foodie! She prepares wonderful dishes and her pancakes alone will make me come back

Bottom line: I plan to return to Grace's Secret Garden the soonest I can!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank GeoM2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Grace was a great host! She made delicious meals, was very friendly and welcoming and was so interesting to talk with. Her place was clean and comfortable, and in a quiet, peaceful area. This place was perfect for our visit to Sedona.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Terilind
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Grace's Secret Garden B&B was an absolutely delightful choice for my first stay in Beautiful Sedona. The quiet secluded property overlooking bell rock was so peaceful and relaxing. Grace is the perfect host. My son and I delighted in her company and her genuine interest in helping us plan out our trip. Her suggestions were invaluable. And Grace's hearty breakfasts were so filling and delicious, they lasted all day which was a huge plus while hiking the red rocks. We felt so comfortable in her home, like staying with 'family'! The room was immaculate and oh so welcoming and cozy. I look forward with great anticipation to my next visit. I would highly recommend Grace's Secret Garden to anyone looking for the perfect B&B.
~Crystal

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Crystal S
Berkeley, California
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I took my mother to Sedona for a long weekend and we stayed at Grace's for two nights. This B&B is small, and so Grace is able to provide each guest just what they need -- such as what time each guest wants breakfast, attention to dietary restrictions, and really good advice about what to do in Sedona. The property has beautiful views. We had the "garden room," which was spacious, clean, and very comfy -- it was a perfect space to share with my mother. There is another room that seems great for couples -- it has a large window that provides romantic sunset and rock formation views. Grace's cooking and baking is fabulous -- and she is so genuinely sweet and wants her guests to be comfortable and happy. I definitely will be returning!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Christine Z
Brentwood, Tennessee
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Just returned from a single night’s stay at Grace’s B&B. Made the short drive up from Phoenix and arrived before noon. The location is a few miles south of Sedona set in a quiet residential neighborhood on several acres with spectacular views. All the “Excellent” reviews for this B&B are well deserved. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with tea and cookies and given tips about the surrounding area. Grace is familiar with all that Sedona has to offer and can assist in your hiking, shopping, and dining choices. The hospitality that we experienced here was second to none.

We stayed in the red rocks room which offered a direct view of courthouse rock. Any of the two rooms would probably be a great choice as there is so much to see and do in the surrounding area it’s hard to imagine anyone visiting and staying in the confines of their room. The room was a bit dated, but fit the charm of a European country inn.

In the morning we were treated to a fantastic breakfast consisting of croissant french toast covered with bananas and real maple syrup. About a half pound of bacon was set out for the two of us as well. Accompanying the main breakfast was fresh fruit and more of Grace’s famous baked treats, including her orange cranberry scones! I was stuffed to say the least but that didn’t stop Grace from offering to make me another plate of French toast. Wow! Who does that? Grace insisted we take some baked goods for our journey back to Phoenix. Needless to say, no one leaves Grace’s hungry!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I spent 6 nights at Grace's Secret Garden B&B, last September. We both were just thrilled that we had made this choice. We wanted a quiet, private place to stay while we explored Sedona and the surrounding area, including a visit to the Grand Canyon. Grace and her husband were so helpful, with all kinds of information about what to see and do during our stay, and how to get there. They have lived in Sedona for many years, and know all the tips about traveling in the area.

Their home and property are lovely, with two beautiful guest rooms, an enchanting garden and views of the red rocks. Our room had a gorgeous view and it was appointed with everything we needed to be comfortable. Grace's breakfasts...well, they are amazing! She happily catered to our vegetarian needs and her delicious, plentiful homemade fresh baked goods, fresh fruits, hot veggie dishes, juices, granola, pancakes, etc, were the highlight of our mornings. She is also into healthy food and often has organic and non-GMO ingredients. She sent us off for the day with baked goods in baggies, so sweet of her!

Being that we stayed at Grace's B&B for six nights, we felt as if we were at home with Grace and we miss her. We'd love to stay again and we wholeheartedly recommend her B&B! Her sweet and gentle dog Dixie was a bonus as we love animals and miss them when we travel. Thanks Grace for a wonderful time at your beautiful B&B!

Room Tip: One room has a private little outdoor seating area and garden, the other has a gorgeous view of the...