“Perfection in Sedona”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Grace's Secret Garden B&B
Ranked #12 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Perfection in Sedona”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Staying at Grace's Secret Garden was one of those experiences that was so sublime, it is hard to put into words. From the moment you walk in, all the cares you have just melt away. I can't explain what it is but there is a wonderful energy at this B & B. Grace is one of the kindest and warmest ladies I have ever met. She made us feel so welcomed and it was like visiting with a dear friend the entire time. Rooms are very comfortable and the garden outside was absolutely lovely and relaxing. Breakfasts are amazing and she goes above and beyond to make sure any dietary restrictions are accommodated deliciously.

If you are in Sedona, it's worth it to pay a bit extra to stay at Grace's rather than a usual hotel. It's located in a quiet residential area and that adds to the feeling of "getting away from it all." Downtown Sedona is a short drive away.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank trad123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 25, 2013

From a first phone call to Grace to check out a minor detail, we felt we were going to visit friends. And that is how it felt on arrival in early April - what a warm welcome! Other travellers have already said how wonderful the breakfasts are, how clean the house, how comfortable the beds, how knowledgeable, warm and welcoming the hostess. We endorse it all and wouldn't argue with a thing. We have a polish daughter-in-law so found Grace and "Marks" personal history so very interesting... What a great team. We WILL be back. Thank you, Grace, for everything

1 Thank papcastle
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Choosing Grace's secret garden was one of the best decisions we made! My husband and I were in Scottsdale for a conference so we decided to extend our trip and drive up to Sedona. Grace's B&B is just beautiful. The property is in a serene setting, the home is comfortable and just like you are at your own mother's house. As soon as we got there she made us a cup of tea and offered us fresh pastries. I love that she said "no mixes in this house, everything is made from scratch!"

Grace has 2 rooms in the home and we stayed in the Serenity suite (I think thats what it was called). It was very spacious with a large comfy bed and a large bathroom. The added touch of a space heater was really nice especially since the evening can be a bit cold.

Breakfast was delicious - homemade croissant french toast, a beautiful bowl of fruit and scones. It was very filling and it was nice to watch her cook as she chatted about her family and the history of the home.

The location is great for the local hikes which we did both days we were in Sedona. Grace sends you off with bottles of cold water and plenty of snacks so you won't be hungry on your hike. We highly recommend this B&B for a great personal touch! We miss you Grace and can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: Either room is a great choice!
2 Thank ChefUzma
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 9, 2013

A most gracious hostess named Grace graciously receives her guests in her graceful home under the glorious skies among the spectacular red rocks of the Sedona area.

Grace is indeed a lovely hostess who greets her guests with a caring joy and and friendly nurture. My husband and I felt we were simply visiting the home of an old friend! The home is lovely, cozy, relazing, and the setting is glorious, The breakfasts are delicious. Best of all, Grace is a helpful, kind, and fascinating person to get to know.

If you want to feel you've found your home away from home, stay at Grace's Secret Garden. You'll be so glad you did!

Room Tip: Both rooms have a double bed. Each has its own full bathroom, while there is a third full bathroom...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AJ W
Stonington, Connecticut
Reviewed April 25, 2013

When planning our April AZ trip in January 2013, I turned to the B & B and hotel listings here...Saw all of the great reviews of Grace's. I called, Grace answered, and we had a very pleasant conversation-I booked on the spot. We spent three lovely days in Sedona, and Grace met our expectations in every way. Wonderful breakfasts, spotless house and property, quality mattress/bedding, great views, quiet road (but only 8 minutes from town) and even a friendly dog for my needed "animal fix"- I was missing mine back at home by that time! Grace had restaurant and local attraction recommendations, and she was "spot on" with everything. We met a lovely couple from Maine at the first mornings' breakfast, had the table to ourselves the next, and on the third morning my husband and I met a lovely senior lady and her daughter. They traveled from Utah to meet the older womans' boarding school friend who now lives in Sedona, we witnessed a reunion 70 years in the making right there at Grace's...it was very special. I HIGHLY recommend this B & B, 5 Stars in every way!!

1 Thank spurgirl3
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Recently I asked my wife where we like to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Without hesitation she said Grace's Secret Garden. This is our third year in a row staying with Grace. My wife summed up our trip by saying Grace's Band B is an oasis in a fantastic canyon. I can't say enough about Grace (and her husband Mark) did for us to make this a special anniversary and a fantastic experience. Her B and B she should be in the top 25 in the world.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gardiner, Maine
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Grace's Secret Garden has it all - lovingly decorated and maintained rooms, gourmet breakfasts, and a gracious proprietor, genuinely committed to ensuring that her guests enjoy their stay. Situated on a quiet road, it faces impressive rock formations, but is still within a very short driving distance of several restaurants, one of which, Cucina Rustica, we would recommend for a night you want to splurge. My partner and I went to Sedona primarily to hike, and Grace kindly loaned us a book with lengthy descriptions of 10 of the nicest trails in the area. We greatly enjoyed the Boynton Canyon Trail (also recommended by Grace's husband), the Brins Mesa Overlook Trail (be sure to take the path to the overlook), and the West Fork Trail, all of which are rated "moderate." When we the left the b&b, I inadvertently left behind a few small articles of clothes, which I decided were not worth contacting Grace about. Yet, a few days later, they arrived in the mail, further evidence of the old style hospitality that Grace provides.