“2 days in Sedona- beautiful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa
Ranked #15 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersSilver level
East Windsor, New Jersey
“2 days in Sedona- beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because we got an amazing rate on one of the online hotel sites. The hotels and grounds are really exquisite and set the tone for a peaceful vacation. The hotel is in a great location with quick access to some of the best hikes. We were in the spa building, which meant that everything smelled great! I didn't get to the spa, but we did eat at their resturaunt Reds and the good was great. Hope you get a chance to stay here.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank vicqilyn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

very clean and excellent staff. one of the best in town and they do think of every little thing that you may need but best was having reading glasses available once you are changed out of your street clothes very nice touch! 5 stars for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank aircrew1
Mesa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I first stayed at the Sedona Rouge in September of 2006. In fact, our whole wedding party stayed there for one night after our wedding. Everyone had a wonderful time at the Rouge and several of the wedding party have gone back and stayed there on multiple occasions. My husband and I try to go back once a year for our wedding anniversary and we love staying at the Rouge. Several times during our stay, we have wandered across the street to eat at Dahl & Deluca restaurant (excellent Italian food). This restaurant was recommended to us by the Sedona Rouge and in fact hosted our wedding dinner which was absolutely wonderful. Our latest stay was in October 2013 and we had a great time with some friends of ours. There was a wedding taking place at the time of our stay so the observation deck was closed due to this. (Bummer) We also stayed in a gound floor room which was a little noisy due to the wedding party and the people upstairs being rather noisy. The room was clean and fresh and the bed was so comfortable. We will definitely return to the scene of the crime next year to celebrate our wedding anniversary but will probably opt for an upstairs room this time. We love to grab a great well priced breakfast at Reds before heading out of town. Food and service was also excellent. You cannot go wrong staying at this hotel & spa. The pool and hot tub are wonderful and it has a pretty decent gym. We will definitely be going back!

Room Tip: The downstairs rooms can be a little noisy if there is a wedding party there so maybe think about a...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Morrison, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

A girl friend and I met in Sedona for a weekend and stayed at Sedona Rouge. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The grounds were nice. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool in the afternoons after our hikes. The rooms were spacious and the bed very comfortable. My only complaint was mostly my particular room (107) which I wouldn't recommend (or probably any on the first floor at the back of the hotel. There is a walking path to the pool right outside the patio door which meant I had to keep my curtains shut most of the time for privacy and it could get pretty noisy with people walking back and forth. One night there was a wedding at the hotel and I had to shoo away some guests who decided that my patio was a great place to talk and smoke. Also, at 6 am every morning the pump machinery for the courtyard fountains would turn on and it was located right outside my door "hidden" under a flight of stairs. Lastly, I the people above me were very heavy walker and opened and closed their patio door numerous times which I could hear very clearly in my room. So I would recommend going with an upper level room which would solve all these issues.

Room Tip: Choose upstairs.
Green Features: I hung my towels up but they were replaced daily anyway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed three nights at Sedona Rouge for my wife's birthday and were very happy with our stay. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The room we had (#333) is nice as well with a fireplace, huge rain shower, and a good view. The bed was comfortable but the decor seemed half updated between traditional southwest and modern southwest. Not offensive by any means but could use some simple decor updates to make it feel more luxurious. We didn't get to partake in the rooftop deck which was a bummer. It was either too cold or booked for weddings each night. The spa was small but the staff was again friendly. Red's restaurant is also a great amenity. Good food and even though its a tad overpriced its one of the best values we found as far as restaurants go in Sedona. The location is right off the main drag within walking distance from the only Starbucks for miles. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

highly recommend! charming, pretty hotel and lobby, Reds restaurant delicious, great spa - with wonderful people. very relaxing - captures the spirit of sedona. very convenient quiet location. ladies in spa gave us wonderful recommendations for restaurants, sunset spots - would definitely stay here again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding and it was very nice. Excellent service, great restaurant the food was very good as was the service. They have a nice pool area with bar service and a fitness room. The rooms were nice, clean and quite. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family