Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa
Wyndham Sedona(Sedona)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,606 results
All reviewsreds restaurantsmall platesfree appetizerobservation deckred rockscorner roomhotel restauranthuge showerwalk in showerthird flooronsite restaurantwonderful hotelfire pitsteam roomshower headsmall balconycoffee pot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A girl friend and I met in Sedona for a weekend and stayed at Sedona Rouge. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The grounds were nice. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool in the afternoons after our hikes. The rooms were spacious and the bed very comfortable. My only complaint was mostly my particular room (107) which I wouldn't recommend (or probably any on the first floor at the back of the hotel. There is a walking path to the pool right outside the patio door which meant I had to keep my curtains shut most of the time for privacy and it could get pretty noisy with people walking back and forth. One night there was a wedding at the hotel and I had to shoo away some guests who decided that my patio was a great place to talk and smoke. Also, at 6 am every morning the pump machinery for the courtyard fountains would turn on and it was located right outside my door "hidden" under a flight of stairs. Lastly, I the people above me were very heavy walker and opened and closed their patio door numerous times which I could hear very clearly in my room. So I would recommend going with an upper level room which would solve all these issues.

Room Tip: Choose upstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed three nights at Sedona Rouge for my wife's birthday and were very happy with our stay. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The room we had (#333) is nice as well with a fireplace, huge rain shower, and a good view. The bed was comfortable but the decor seemed half updated between traditional southwest and modern southwest. Not offensive by any means but could use some simple decor updates to make it feel more luxurious. We didn't get to partake in the rooftop deck which was a bummer. It was either too cold or booked for weddings each night. The spa was small but the staff was again friendly. Red's restaurant is also a great amenity. Good food and even though its a tad overpriced its one of the best values we found as far as restaurants go in Sedona. The location is right off the main drag within walking distance from the only Starbucks for miles. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2013

highly recommend! charming, pretty hotel and lobby, Reds restaurant delicious, great spa - with wonderful people. very relaxing - captures the spirit of sedona. very convenient quiet location. ladies in spa gave us wonderful recommendations for restaurants, sunset spots - would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding and it was very nice. Excellent service, great restaurant the food was very good as was the service. They have a nice pool area with bar service and a fitness room. The rooms were nice, clean and quite. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed three nights in early October 2013, and the hotel exceeded our every expectation! The facility is exceptionally well managed and maintained with many amenities including swimming pool, hot tub, spa, large fitness room and full service restaurant. Guest rooms have small verandas and a are spacious, neat and clean. Staff courteous, attentive and professional. Restaurant serves great food. (We ordered appetizers and drinks which we took to the third floor veranda deck for great views of red rock mesas!)

Room Tip: Some rooms have great views of the red rock mesas, but you must specify your desires. Also, ask front desk for a night light for bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family