Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa
Wyndham Sedona(Sedona)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,624 results
All reviewsreds restaurantsmall platesfree appetizerrooftop terraceobservation deckred rockscorner roomhotel restauranthuge showerwalk in showerthird flooronsite restaurantwonderful hotelfire pitsteam roomshower headsmall balcony
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was my girlfriend and I's first trip together, and everything about the hotel from the amazing room, to the massages, to the restaurant (their hummus and other apps are unbelievable) exceeded my already high expectations. I stay in a lot of nice hotels, and this was hands down the nicest hotel I've stayed in. If you have time visit the spa. It's so nice and relaxing and they have a ton of options for both men and women. Definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone taking a vacation to Sedona!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Spa Suites, very spacious and nice!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I really liked my room here. The decor was well done, there was a fireplace in my room, and the bathroom was spacious. It was all clean & the bed was comfortable. I ordered room service & enjoyed the good, basic food. I asked for a quiet room & the staff made sure I got that. It really was the stay that I asked for and was happy with that.
I will share that the photos make it look nicer than it is & the location although convenient is right on the road and next to a shopping center. I was planning on trying the spa, but once I got here opted to get a massage in town at the Sedona Story (great, btw). I didn't actually go into the spa, so have no review. But just from the feel of the hotel, decided to look elsewhere.
I would come back here if the rate was good- again, it met my expectations, but is not a luxury hotel as it looks in some photos.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kellie Z
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was my first trip to Sedona and i wanted to stay in a hotel that offered a gym and restaurant. The Sedona Rouge did that. The gym was small but had what I needed. The restaurant was nice, good food, a little pricy, with excellent service. I was by myself and didn't require a great deal so it all worked for me. I liked the hotel as it was authentic to the area rather than a chain. The staff was accommodating and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Excellent in all areas of service! The Staff were extremely helpul and accommodating.
The winter rates are fabulous for the service and accommodations provided.
I look forward to coming back to Sedona and The Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed in 2 rooms as we decided to stay a second night. 1st night we had a 3rd floor room with a fireplace. It had a small balcony with a partial view of the red rocks. The beds were comfy, the room clean and quiet, a big walk in shower and a decent amount of space. The fireplace along with the sound of the courtyard fountains was relaxing. We had drinks and a tasty appetizer at Reds which had a good vibe (perhaps due to a singer performing that night who was really good - not sure if that is always the case). Second night we stayed on the 2nd floor on the other side of the hotel in a standard room. This room was almost the same but didn't have a view of the red rocks or a fireplace. No big deal to us. The only down side was that you could hear people opening and closing their doors. Breakfast was not that great so I would skip it. Overall the hotel had a contemporary atmosphere with airy, open community space and a roof deck with a fire out. We would definitely stay again if we go back to Sedona.

• Stayed: January 2013