Matterhorn Inn(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$169
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$175
  • Breakfast included
Junipine Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$226
  • Restaurant
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$206
  • Breakfast included
Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Pool
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$299
Travelocity
1,654 results
All reviewsreds restaurantsmall platesfree appetizerobservation deckred rockscouples massagecorner roomhotel restauranthuge showerwalk in showeronsite restaurantthird floorwonderful hotelsteam roomshower headfire pitcoffee pot
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband, my five year old and I stayed at the Sedona Rouge around the middle of April 2012. Even before arriving at the resort, the concierge was so incredibly patient and helpful in getting our trip worked out (and we had to reschedule twice!). Sedona Rouge has customer service down pat. Everyone is eager to lend assistance and you are always greeted warmly throughout the resort. SR was immaculate and the environment is very serene and quiet. The fact that there is a shopping center (with starbucks, hello!) did not negate the relaxing atmosphere whatsoever. We stayed in a top floor sweet with view of the red rocks, and enjoyed the lovely view. The food at RED's was very, very good and well prepared. Again excellent service here. Bar staff are friendly and welcoming. As far as the spa, the ayurdervic specialist was very good. I wish the pool was a bit bigger and that the spa facilities were better (especially for the $$!) the services also could be improved, B- here. Overall, we came away feeling incredibly relaxed and had a really, really great time in Sedona. Sedan Rouge is actually a good value for the money. I would definitely stay at Sedona Rouge again and would recommend the resort to anyone trying to decide on accommodation, but who can't spring for 5 star spa resorts in the area.

Room Tip: Stay by the meditation garden and you'll be at the opposite end of where the supermarket is located.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ACarolinaGirl26
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The spa has a friendly staff, huge variety of treatments and will customize to what you want. Very clean, professional and well managed. The change room was very clean and has a steam room and outside hot tub. Very relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. On first notice I wasn't impressed but turned out the room was quiet, nicely decorated, very clean and comfortable. The pool was a nice size, the food in the restaurant was tasty and the spa and services very nice. The other two ladies I was traveling with all agreed. Also, it was just barely out of town so wasn't caught up in the touristy atmosphere of Sedona.
The bummer, as others have noted in their reviews, was the 'resort' fee. This hotel is not a resort so why the fee? i was just reading in the NY Times how this is the latest fee hotels are tacking on at the last minute to gouge their customers. I'll know to ask next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is my first post to tripadvisor, I check the site all the time but Sedona Rouge was such a great experience, I had to finally post a review. My husband and I were looking for some place in Sedona to stay during the holidays for a few days. We had stayed at some of the much bigger resorts in Sedona before but because of the season, they were all SO over-the-top expensive. My husband started looking for a new place, my only demands that I wanted met were I wanted a spa, an on-site restaurant and bar, a fireplace and a nice bathroom. The Sedona Rouge met them all! Our room was modestly priced, extremely comfortable, had a fireplace, an enormous rain shower with excellent, locally made toiletries, we got a couple's massage in a suite at their spa and we ate dinner every night at their restaurant and made friends with the bartender. The front desk helped direct me to the place in town where their toiletries were made so that I could take some naturally made shampoo home with me. I loved my time there and want so badly to encourage anyone looking for a fabulous time in Sedona to check out the Sedona Rouge!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the red rocks or the garden and ask for one with a fireplace!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

No great views. The hotel was just average in ambiance. The room was not very large and was quite dark. The restaurant was good! I did not think it was a very good value and I would try L'Auberge next time ($50 more a night) or really splurge and go to Enchantment - we visited and it was AMAZING! But it is pretty far removed from everything else.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple