Matterhorn Inn(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$169
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$175
Kimpton
Junipine Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$226
  • Restaurant
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$206
  • Breakfast included
$289
$280
Agoda.com
Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Pool
$193
$161
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$299
$257
Cancelon
1,654 results
All reviewsreds restaurantsmall platesfree appetizerobservation deckred rockscouples massagecorner roomhotel restauranthuge showerwalk in showeronsite restaurantthird floorwonderful hotelsteam roomshower headfire pitcoffee pot
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is my first post to tripadvisor, I check the site all the time but Sedona Rouge was such a great experience, I had to finally post a review. My husband and I were looking for some place in Sedona to stay during the holidays for a few days. We had stayed at some of the much bigger resorts in Sedona before but because of the season, they were all SO over-the-top expensive. My husband started looking for a new place, my only demands that I wanted met were I wanted a spa, an on-site restaurant and bar, a fireplace and a nice bathroom. The Sedona Rouge met them all! Our room was modestly priced, extremely comfortable, had a fireplace, an enormous rain shower with excellent, locally made toiletries, we got a couple's massage in a suite at their spa and we ate dinner every night at their restaurant and made friends with the bartender. The front desk helped direct me to the place in town where their toiletries were made so that I could take some naturally made shampoo home with me. I loved my time there and want so badly to encourage anyone looking for a fabulous time in Sedona to check out the Sedona Rouge!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the red rocks or the garden and ask for one with a fireplace!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

No great views. The hotel was just average in ambiance. The room was not very large and was quite dark. The restaurant was good! I did not think it was a very good value and I would try L'Auberge next time ($50 more a night) or really splurge and go to Enchantment - we visited and it was AMAZING! But it is pretty far removed from everything else.

1  Thank Kitchenqueen99
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This "resort" didn't really felt like a resort for me and my wife, but basically a nice hotel with a spa next door. The staff is really nice, makes you feel pampered. The rooms are large, along with a big bathroom. But the room is pretty basic, small closet, no mini fridge or safe.

I booked thru Expedia. Felt the price was reasonable with the area and the season, until we were hit with an additional $20 "Resort Fee" upon check-in (that Expedia did not mention). With this new price, much better accommodations are nearby, like the Best Western.

1  Thank Captain_9G
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We arrived at Sedona Rouge almost by luck, it is very easy to miss as it looks like all the other "strip mall" buildings on the road. However, when you walk in to the lobby area it is very attractive and calming. Check in was great, Michael (I believe) was so nice and friendly. Asked about our trip, knew where we were from, was thorough and enthusiastic about telling us about the hotel. Apparently there was a wedding that night and as we were checking in a group of drunk girls came barging in loudly and interrupting that they had locked themselves out. The staff handled it so well, I give them 5 stars for remaining nice and professional dealing with people like that.

I love the layout of the hotel, the hallways are all outside. Our room was great, on the second floor, although the view from our half balcony was right on to another building, with a partial view of the street. Lots of space in the room and very comfortable beds. The decor is great. The bathroom was fine, however, the shower was very poorly designed. In trying to look cool and/or modern, they forgot an entire side of the shower. The glass stops halfway so your entire floor gets soaked because there's no block to the water either on the side or at the bottom. They had 2 shower heads, one normal and the other an overhead rain. We couldn't use the rain one because it literally rained into the whole bathroom.

Parking was free. You definitely need a car because this hotel is nowhere near anything else, besides McDonalds, Safeway etc. The nice town part of Sedona is about a 10 min drive. We didn't try the restaurant because we wanted to go up and eat in town. Unfortunately we didn't use the spa or the pool either due to time constraints. Overall the hotel is very nice and the staff was great, but I think I would have preferred a different location. It was also very expensive for what it was.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husand and I visted Sedona for the first time last weekend for our Anniversary. The Sedona Rouge hotel was exactly what we expected. The staff was very nice and accomodating. They were nice enough to move us to a different room once we realized that the room we were given was facing the parking lot and road. I would recommend asking for a room on either the 2nd or 3rd floor facing the red rocks. It does cost a little more but aren't you going there to see the Red Rocks? Also, we were given 2 coupons for free appetizers at Red's, the hotel restraunt. This was a great treat!
When we had questions regarding hiking the staff gave us great recommendations and had a hiking map as well as photos of many trails for us to review. They also recommended watching the sun set at the Airport Overlook. It was VERY VERY crowded so if you are looking for a secluded spot, look for somewhere else.
The pool is small but the lounge chairs are very nice. There are also seats around a fireplace/firepit around the pool which was nice in the evening. On the 3rd floor there is also a lounge area overlooking the Red Rocks and the pool with seating and firepits. Very nice!
Overall, the rooms were very nice. The Beds were heavenly. There is a refridgerator in the room and they provide 2 free bottles of water each day. Nice perk!
I would say this hotel is very good for the money, clean and the staff is very accomodating. I also liked the location. There is a coffee shop across the street called Java Love where they roast their own coffee. There is a Safeway right beside the hotel but we thought it was nice to have a place that we could grab a lunch or snacks to take with us on our hike.