“Excellent service and meals cooked to perfection.”

Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club
Ranked #22 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent service and meals cooked to perfection.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband said after dinner that this was his favorite steak place from now on. I opted for the baby back ribs and they were deliciious.... not to mention the creme brulee :) mmhhh perfect dinner!!

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reno, Nevada
“Great food, too expensive and a bit touristy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate at the Silver Saddle recently in Sedona which is a part of another restaurant called the Cowboy Club. It is interesting to note that when you check in at the hostess stand, they warn you that the Silver Saddle doesn't server hamburgers or the like. I guess that is meant to mean that their half of the building is fine dining. But it seemed a little weird to be warned that way. My wife ordered a buffalo flank steak which she said was very good. I had a prime rib which was advertised as aged angus beef and it was exceptional, though priced like a Morton's of Chicago. Overall, we loved the food but the service was extremely slow. Our server was pleasant and helpful but they were either understaffed or the kitchen was very backed up.

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good stuff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Embodies the theme of Sedona! Great food, atmosphere and service! Make reservations and ask for Adam!

Visited June 2013
Redwood City, CA
“Tasty food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the SIlver Saddle which is actually a dining room inside the Cowboy Club in Sedona. The SIlver Saddle is meant for a nice place for adults to have a higher class of food in a sophisticated setting. The menu is the same as the Cowboy Club minus the sandwiches and the kids menu.

The food was excellent and the service was beyond what I expected in Sedona. Prior to ordering our dinner, the waiter brought out a small bite (a bite of salmon and guacamole on a house made tortilla chip) from the chef.

I ordered the Buffalo Tenderloin with sweet potato mash and asparagus spears on the recommendation of our waiter. My wife had the beef filet with garlic mash potatoes and snap peas. Both our meals were amazing. At the conclusion of our dinner, the waiter brought us another small taste of a fruit tart.

I could not find anything wrong with this dinner.

Central New Jersey
“Tasty and fun food selections!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I opted to dine at the Cowboy Club based on the interesting, regional food selections and the positive reviews. I had the bison flank steak and my boyfriend had the bison meatloaf. Both were excellent choices. We also sampled the cactus fries as an appetizer, which were also rather interesting. Our server was also very friendly, professional and accomodiating which enhanced our dining experience.

Note: The difference between the Silver Saddle @ the Cowoby Club and the regular Cowboy Club restaurant is the options on the menu. The Silver Saddle part of the restaurant is more upscale in apearance/service and does not offer the sandwich and kids menus that are offered in the regular part of the restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stephanie99

Been to Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club? Share your experiences!