“Wonderful Evening and Delicious Food”

Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club
Ranked #17 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We just had dinner there this evening. It was such an enjoyable experience. Dillion made our evening such a treat. The food was delicious! My husband had prime rib and I had a half rack of ribs. They were both so good. Dillion was a pleasure all evening. It was such a relaxed information and delicious food. I would suggest this restaurant to all my friends.

There are newer reviews for Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife had the buffalo filet while I had the beef filet. She ordered medium rare, I initially ordered mine medium well, but was convinced that medium would be pink, but not bloody (which I wanted to avoid). My wife's buffalo filet came medium while my steak came too rare for even her to eat. She ate hers- it was excellent, so tender that medium was fine. Mine went back for a few more minutes cooking...but not enough as it was still bloody rare. The third time was a charm, and the filet was honestly one of the best I've ever had. Of course it would have been a better experience it we had been able to eat together, but management apologized and credited my steak. Despite the inconvenience, the steaks were so good that I looked past it in awarding 5 stars.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Silver Saddle has upscale atmosphere without the fuss. We were recently on a hiking trip in Arizona so did not have the clothes for some of the establishments in Sedona. We discovered the Cowboy Club's Silver Saddle Room and were very pleased. It was beautifully decorated, quiet, and served wonderful food. The service was excellent and the meal was on a scale with many of the 5 star restaurants we have visited. If you are looking for a delicious meal in a relaxing atmosphere, you will like the Silver Saddle.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I loved our meal. We had the appetizer sampler and the buffalo filet. Both were amazing! Definitely recommend adding this to your list of places to dine while in Sedona!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Nice touches like an amuse bouche appetizer and a little sorbet mid-meal really elevated the experience. We went with our teens, and everyone found something on the menu. For a cheaper, more family friendly meal, go next door to the adjoining Cowboy Club!