“A Favorite local hangout.”

Nick's on the West Side
Ranked #44 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Sedona, Arizona
“A Favorite local hangout.”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I just love their Chicken Rellenos. They are the best. I usually get the dinner order but can only eat one so I take the rest home. Its wonderful.

Visited April 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We found this to be a good place to have breakfast in sedona. Not the fanciest place for sedona, but comfortable. I will definitely go back when we visit sedona again.

• Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Food was cold”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Our meal came and everything was cold. When I asked the waitress to take ours back and warm up, they still were lukewarm at best and she acted like she didn't believe us. The prices are too high for the diner type atmosphere and quality. Our prices were $15.95 and $13.95.

Visited May 2012
Sedona, Arizona
“Good value! Worth a try.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My wife and I recently ate at Nick's on the West Side for lunch. While not a fancy place at all, it is clean and the atmosphere is pleasant. I think the food was quite good. I often will judge a restaurant by the reuben grill sandwich that they offer. If it is well made, the rest of the food is generally good. The only complaint I have about the sandwich is that while the rye bread is excellent, it is a little too thin and the sandwich fell apart. It was served with a good tasting pickle and a good serving of fried onion rings.
Locals tend to go here because it is a good meal at a fair price. Nothing fancy but good.
I have been here for breakfast as well. They offer probably the best breakfast for the money.
If you're visiting Sedona, do try Nick's in West Sedona. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited May 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife and I were up in Sedona for the weekend and found ourselves just driving around looking for a dinner place we hadn't tried yet. We spotted "Nick's" - and randomly decided to give it a shot. So glad we did! The food was incredible. I got the BBQ sampler platter and had to bring most of it back home. Huge portions, and very tasty. The ribs, as advertised, were fall-off-the-bone-good, and the homemade Garlic BBQ sauce was by far some of the best I've ever had. We made a point of finding Nick at the end of the meal to let him know our thoughts. This place is one of those "hole in the wall hidden gems" you always search for, and we were lucky to find it. I hope this review convinces others to give it a shot...

• Visited April 2012