“Great meal and service in Sedona!”
Review of Cucina Rustica

Cucina Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Description: In the lovely village of Oak Creek, Sedona you'll find a gem...The doorway to the imagination awaits you here. Old World decor with hand-crafted antique doors and ornate iron gates from around the world, draw you in then transport you back in time. The restaurant wraps its arms around you and settles you into a dining experience that many foodies seek out, but rarely find. The restaurant has won numerous awards of excellence for food and service, as well as Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 10 consecutive years. You will see Chef Lisa Dahl almost every evening visiting with guests, signing her award-winning cookbook, and in the kitchen paying close attention to every detail to ensure you'll have the most enjoyable dining experience. Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 4:30-6PM.
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Great meal and service in Sedona!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had a really nice dinner at Cucina Rustica on our recent stay in Sedona. The salads were yummy with house made dressing (especially the Asian style vinaigrette!) We also enjoyed the house made bread served with spicy dipping sauce (olive oil with Serrano peppers!), Artichokes and Chicken Parmesan. Panna Cotta with berries for dessert rounded out the meal.
Our server was great, very friendly and attentive and explained the menu items and specials well. We were there "off season" and they still had a nice crowd. Nice wine list as well. A little on the pricy side but probably normal for Sedona.
I would go back!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kelli S

• Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
“Good experience!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I went there for my Bday. The food is pricey and nothing exceptional Italian food. Although I like the part that they give a complimentary Tiramisu which was really good. My Fiance ordered the caprese which soft cheese and tomatoes and I had the angel hair pasta which was ok. They do take reservations. We went on a Monday night and it wasnt crowded.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank san_trip12
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Food & Service was Awesome”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We loved the food and service at Rustica at a recent visit on Nov 29. After travellng all day we wanted to go to a nice place near the Hilton and read about Rustica. We were very pleased with the quality and taste of the food and also ordered a bottle of wine with dinner. The service and food were extremely good. I would have rated them excellent if we had better seating arrangements. Because we did not have reservations, we ended up sitting at a high top by the bar and found it to be quite busy and cold as the door was being constantly opened. Pasta is homemade and salmon was fresh and delicious. Recommend you call a head for a reservation and enjoy an excellent experience.

• Visited November 2013
Maryland
“Excellent meal and great ambiance!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We knew this was the sister restaurant to Dahl & Di Luca and friends told us that was a great restaurant. Since we stayed at the Hilton this was a very short walk so we went here. The menu's on the both websites are almost the same. We were seated by a very nice gentleman at a romantic table. My husband had the veal with scallops and I had the chicken with jumbo prawns. Both were delicious and the price was reasonable. The wine list also had reasonably priced wine by the glass. We will definitey go back the next time we come to Sedona.

• Visited November 2013
Castle Rock
“Good food and service--definitely worth a shot”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I had dinner here during Thanksgiving week 2013.

Decor was comfortable and the staff was very friendly. We didn't have a reservation, but we were seated quickly and the restaurant was not very busy on the night we were there. We found the service to be very good and the food was outstanding. My teenage daughter had the Chicken Parmesan and thought it was really good. I had a wonderful pasta with Vodka cream and lobster. I've had pasta a la Vodka in many other places, but the lobster was something I hadn't seen before. It was amazing. My wife had the pasta with mushrooms and cream sauce. We were surprised (pleasantly so) that the food came up very quickly. Not so quickly that we felt rushed, but if you are sans children, and want to take your time with dinner, you may want to make sure the waiter knows in advance. Our waiter did ask if we were ready for the order to go in, which I appreciated. Again, this may have been because it was slow that night. Aside from that, I think this was a solid find and a nice choice. We would definitely go back again.

Visited November 2013

Been to Cucina Rustica? Share your experiences!