“Happy Birthday to me!”
Review of Cucina Rustica

Cucina Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Description: In the lovely village of Oak Creek, Sedona you'll find a gem...The doorway to the imagination awaits you here. Old World decor with hand-crafted antique doors and ornate iron gates from around the world, draw you in then transport you back in time. The restaurant wraps its arms around you and settles you into a dining experience that many foodies seek out, but rarely find. The restaurant has won numerous awards of excellence for food and service, as well as Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 10 consecutive years. You will see Chef Lisa Dahl almost every evening visiting with guests, signing her award-winning cookbook, and in the kitchen paying close attention to every detail to ensure you'll have the most enjoyable dining experience. Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 4:30-6PM.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fantastic meal here on our last night in Sedona. Loved the special touch of rose petals on the table in honor of a special occasion. The artichoke is a must order. And I appreciated the selection of local wines.

There are newer reviews for Cucina Rustica

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Truth be told Cucina Rustica is but a stone's throw from my house on the golf course. But what a treat it was last Friday to find out that they were serving my favorite meal. Their steaks are the tenderest of any I've eaten anywhere. The lobster was delicious. Starting off with Bruscetta was scrumptious. My friend and I are non-drinkers but he had sparkling water and I, ice tea. The desserts keep getting better and better. And we had the best waitstaff person in town, Amrita. She adds so much to the dining-out experience. If you want to people watch while you eat, ask for table 11. Tell 'em I sent you!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Get there after 5, and the chances are you'll have to shimmy up to the bar to get started at a table. One of the best eateries in the area, though. So spending time with the good-guy bartenders is actually a plus.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were sent to CR by the concierge at the Hilton REsort next door!! The food was amazing! Our server was very attentive and his recommendations spot on! The restaurant is beautiful!! If you are here after dark, reserve a table on the patio. The stars are above you and the fireplace is so beautiful at night. They have patio heaters so it is comfortable when it is cold.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visited Cusina Rustica with a group of three friends. We all agreed that it was one of the most wonderful dining experiences we have ever had. The setting was spectacular. Our table was situated on the outdoor patio. A fig tree with just the right amount of twinkling lights comforted us in our seats. The live guitar music was tranquil and relaxing. We really knew this was going to be something special when we were greeted by our server. Sharry brought the menu to life for us. Her passionate explanations of the dishes made us feel like we were guests in Sharry’s home and that she had prepared the food with her own loving hands. Once we tasted the food we understood Sharry’s passion. We oohed and mmm’d through appetizers, main courses, and dessert. The wine was perfect and the bottle we had at the restaurant became our favoriite label for the remainder of our vacation. I was so impressed with the food that I decided to purchase two copies of the award winning cookbook written by Lisa, the restaurant owner. Lisa was not physically in the restaurant at that moment, but went out of her way to stop by the restaurant and personally autograph the books. She took the time to share a little of her story and her philosophy of simple cooking that made our dining experience unforgettable. I highly recommend that you visit Cusina Rustica!

Been to Cucina Rustica? Share your experiences!