“Ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cucina Rustica

Cucina Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In the lovely village of Oak Creek, Sedona you'll find a gem...The doorway to the imagination awaits you here. Old World decor with hand-crafted antique doors and ornate iron gates from around the world, draw you in then transport you back in time. The restaurant wraps its arms around you and settles you into a dining experience that many foodies seek out, but rarely find. The restaurant has won numerous awards of excellence for food and service, as well as Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 10 consecutive years. You will see Chef Lisa Dahl almost every evening visiting with guests, signing her award-winning cookbook, and in the kitchen paying close attention to every detail to ensure you'll have the most enjoyable dining experience. Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 4:30-6PM.
canada
“Ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Quiet, dim lights, soft music in the background........ The decor is exquisite. We had reservations for 6 people. 3 couples. We were led to our table promptly and were taken care of perfectly throughout the evening. The food was good, expensive, but I am a firm believer in , you get what you pay for!! The favourite part of my dining experience though, was the decor of the Rustica. I spent most of the evening just taking it all in.

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely atmosphere; good food but not cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Cucina Rustica was recommended to us for an Italian meal. We were thinking cheap pasta joint but it is a much higher standard (and therefore cost). Service is excellent. decor romantic and with an excellent extensive menu. We still ate pasta whicb was very good (perhaps too generous on suace and ingredients) but with 2 glasses red wine it was a $62 meal plus tip. We felt a bit under dressed in jeans and sneakers.

Phoenix, AZ
“Wedding reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I had our wedding reception here in October 2010. I know I'm really late on a review!!! We had a small, intimate party of 18, and the entire process was seamless. I started preparing with the person in charged of events about 3 months ahead of time (I forget her name, but she's so sweet). They let me pick where I wanted to set up the table, and I chose the patio, which was a gorgeous, romantic setting. Our pictures on the patio are really beautiful. Our reception started before the restaurant was even open, so they opened just for us without even batting an eye at it. The service was excellent. Food was great. Wine selection great. Also, the cake person made us a Dulce de Leche cake, which was so delicious. I had emailed her a picture ahead of time of what I wanted the cake to look like, and she did a great job mimicking it. Overall amazing experience. Wouldn't change it for anything!

• Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“A beautiful experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

A romantic setting for a lovely dinner. After reading Trip Advisor reviews, I went salivating for the lobster in vodka sauce over linguini. It was very good however it wasn't actually lobster but little pieces which are langoustine. Also I wish there was more sauce. my hubby and our friends ordered a seafoood special that was delicious but did not include lobster as promised. Do not miss dessert.

Prescott, Arizona
“As great as sister resturant Dahl and Daluca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Great menu, great specials. We have eaten at both are great restaurants with great specials and great service. Food is always fresh and very tasty.

Been to Cucina Rustica? Share your experiences!