“Second to none”
Review of Cucina Rustica

Cucina Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Description: In the lovely village of Oak Creek, Sedona you'll find a gem...The doorway to the imagination awaits you here. Old World decor with hand-crafted antique doors and ornate iron gates from around the world, draw you in then transport you back in time. The restaurant wraps its arms around you and settles you into a dining experience that many foodies seek out, but rarely find. The restaurant has won numerous awards of excellence for food and service, as well as Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 10 consecutive years. You will see Chef Lisa Dahl almost every evening visiting with guests, signing her award-winning cookbook, and in the kitchen paying close attention to every detail to ensure you'll have the most enjoyable dining experience. Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 4:30-6PM.
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

If you happen to be in Sedona and are looking for an Italian restaurant, give this one a try. We were directed to this restaurant by our B&B innkeepers. What a wonderful surprise.

We were a party of four and each ordered something different. Each dish was prepared as instructed as we had some dietary restrictions in our group. Also, many of the dishes could be prepared gluten-free, even some pasta dishes.

If you are looking for good food and an very good wine list, give this restaurant a try. I'll bet you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was in town visiting friends for one evening and they took me to Cucina Rustica. It was amazing. They had a special menu for New Year's Eve and I ordered the osso bucco which was the best I've ever had. I had a bite of the chicken and eggplant also and it was great. The next time I visit, I want to go back because several items on their regular menu look wonderful.

Cucina Rustica was beautifully decorated - each room was different and they all just sparkled. It has such a romantic atmosphere. The live music was a nice touch and wasn't too loud. The service was great and the manager stopped by the table to make sure everything was ok.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This restaurant is related to the Dahl and daLuca restaurant in West Sedona. Not just your average Italian restaurant. Great menu. Pricey. Sit outside if that is an option. Live guitar music some night.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have been coming to Cucina Rustica for Christmas Eve dinner for many years. The restaurant is always beautifully decorated and has such wonderful atmosphere. There are at least 4 different rooms to dine in, all decorated differently. They have a fireplace in one room, another has a fountain and fiberoptic stars on the ceiling. My husband had Osso Bucco and I had the Piatto Lisetta (a chicken, shrimp and artichoke dish with scampi sauce). Salads were included. Delicious food and very good service.The flourless chocolate cake was to die for. I highly reccommend making a reservation.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and good food. The service was very attentive. Our waitress gave us good recommendations on what to order.

Been to Cucina Rustica? Share your experiences!