“Oak Creek Brewery Tap room”

Oak Creek Brewery & Grill
Ranked #31 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: American brew-pub. Great beer and food at reasonable prices. Serving lunch and dinner. Open from 11:30 -close. Happy Hour 3-5 Monday-Friday.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We visited the brewery yesterday afternoon and had a lovely visit! I am a bit of a Craft Beer enthusiast so I didn't want to go to eat, I wanted to check out their beer so we went to the brewery not the restaurant.
I had the King Crimson and it was a very nice smooth beer. Not too hoppy like an IPA but too think and creamy like a stout or Creme ale.
I liked the vibe of the bar and would have liked to check out the outdoor patio but we started chatting with some folks at the bar and didn't want to be rude to head outside! I liked my beer and my husband had a nice glass of Shiraz while we happily munched on some popcorn.
I would definitely recommend the beer and Happy Hour is between 4-7 M-F when they knock a buck off a beer! Love a deal!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had a lunch that was reasonably priced and tasted great. Its a great spot to grab a bite after checking out the sips and galleries in Tlaquepaque. Their local brews were actually really good too.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Very enjoyable meal at Oak Creek! My family (myself, my wife, and the kids) had this recommended to us by the front desk people at our hotel. We weren't disappointed! Grabbed a late lunch around 1:45 and it was busy but not overcrowded. Seated right away. Kids were very satisfied with their meals (spaghetti and chicken strips). My wife loved the ribs and my fish and chips were quite tasty. My wife tried the Amber beer selection and I had the darker red seasonal. Both were great! Only thing that kept me from giving give stars is the pricing. A little pricier than I would have liked ($70 before tip) but it wouldn't keep me from coming back. Fun ambiance, friendly and efficient waitstaff. Overall I was very impressed and satisfied with my visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We make sure we hit Oak Creek Brewery several times on our visit to Sedona. My husband LOVES the brewed beers. I like the Ultra Light one. All the food we have had here has been awesome. My favorites are the pizza and cheese platter. We usually stay at Los Abrigados so it's just a few steps away. Closes early during the week though. Around 8:00.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a great spot for a mellow dinner with good beer. Very family friendly and fun atmosphere throughout. The Onion Rings and Porter were my favorites from the meal.

Been to Oak Creek Brewery & Grill? Share your experiences!