“Good food in a pleasant setting”

Oak Creek Brewery & Grill
Ranked #33 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: American brew-pub. Great beer and food at reasonable prices. Serving lunch and dinner. Open from 11:30 -close. Happy Hour 3-5 Monday-Friday.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Thank goodness for the elevator. I use a walker. This restaurant is upstairs. For those who drink beer, there is a large selection.
The portions are generous. My husbanfd and I split a meal.

There are newer reviews for Oak Creek Brewery & Grill

Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you like proper beer (as opposed to that cold, fizzy, tasteless mass-produced lager stuff that kids drink) then this is a good place to visit, particularly (as we did) for getting the dust out of your throat after doing a Sedona jeep tour. We downloaded vouchers from the web site giving some discounts on the excellent range of brewery products. The outdoor garden area is pleasant to sit in and good bar food is provided by Simons Hotdogs, based on the premises. A bit difficult to find, but worth the effort if you fancy a couple of beers and a hot dog for lunch whilst in Sedona.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I visited Sedona for a day trip after 25 years of living elsewhere. Our tour guide suggested this place for lunch and I had seen ads in the tourist brochures, so the four of us stopped by since my son loves brew pubs. We had a couple beers, the beer battered fish and chips, a triple decker brew pub club and a chicken salad sandwich - and we all agreed it was a superb meal. I noticed the wait staff during a weekday late lunch were all people ages 40-60, a nice surprise that made quite a difference to our enjoyment and level of service. Our waiter was very helpful in giving suggestions. Great bathrooms, decor, seating options at the bar, inside and outside, and a wide range of customers.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great angus burgers with tasty home brews, upscale atmosphere and nice views. Located just down 179 off 89.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I love this place. Repeat visits, good food and great beers. Service is also outstanding. Great bartenders :-)

Been to Oak Creek Brewery & Grill? Share your experiences!